Let it GO! Decluttering (simplifying) your life of (people, places or things) success stories?

Options

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I’m going to start a new challenge I heard about from a MFP friend. Starting with the new month, I’ll donate, recycle or dispose of unneeded items for each day of the month. So, on July 1st, I plan to get rid of (at least) ONE item. On July 2nd, I’ll declutter TWO items, following that pattern through July 31st, when I plan to rid the house of THIRTY-ONE items. Feel free to join in, if you are interested.

I'll join you. It's a great idea!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    @Sixteen_Tons Thanks for that post! We devote too much of our energy, too much of our lives to holding on to baggage - both physical and emotional. It's never too late to clean out the clutter! I love the compromise you made with your wife so you could both be OK with the change. So happy for you! <3
  • Sixteen_Tons
    Sixteen_Tons Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Hey, I started that July clutter challenge we discussed above.

First day item: an old, worn and torn coat that isn't nice enough to donate went in the bin this evening!

Why has it been clogging up the closet for years? Nobody wears it. Ridiculous. GOOD RIDDANCE, CRAPPY OLD COAT. 🤣

YAY!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    @gaylebodine - 😂🤣😂 Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!