cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    i323bkufzpnn.jpg
    6zgqpuff33nu.jpg

That's very nice.

That being said, I would be more comfortable living in the conditions displayed on the bottom photograph.

There would be far, far less pressure to keep it tidy.

It's my comfort zone.

@Revolu7 you're indomitable 😍
    @Motorsheen you're incorrigible 😂
  • cowsfan12 wrote: »

I was feelin zombie-ish but it can go in any direction I spose
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I love tarot readers because they’re your best hype-man. “You’re so special and literally everyone is in love with you and if they’re not it’s bc they’re just jealous.”💅🏻 But said in a very drawn out way where they can tell you the same thing five times. Like yes, tell me again how irresistible and unique I am. Just ten more times now.....
    One just told me my ‘future spouse’ is basically the most perfect human to exist and I’m like... hmmm that sure is gonna be nice bc I’m a mess™.
    🙄
    Oh mystical all seeing teen to mid 20 something, what does my crush secretly think of me???? 😳
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😵
    I’m entertained and also just rolling my eyes.
    Should be getting my car ac fixed but I’m like, What does August 2021 have in store for me? 🤔

Adore!

I know Im a bit out of date with response to this thread, (been trying to lay low...get too riled up in these parts sometimes) but had to tell you this one experience that has haunted me - (but I may be willing to look past?) For fun times sake - then report to you @OpheliaCooter!

*scene*
    ... me...~17 y/o, was at a somewhat sketchy dudes apartment...another guy asks if I want him to read my tarot - I'm like 'sure!' (all excited) ... he starts - then says to me "I'm sorry, I can't do this - you seem like a nice person and I don't want to upset you"

...thanks (buddy) - I'm still wondering to this day what tf he 'saw/read' that he couldn't even start the reading- I'm curious, but scared to know

May try again one day - curiosity (and love of the mystique!) and basically life is ... ...
    ...((*whispered* mystique))??

Anyways!
    Happy Wednesday!
    To all!

I was at a house party once where a guy whipped out the cards and read this girl’s and half way through she literally ran out the house crying. It was her house, idk why she left. 😅

I dont belive in cards but palm reading yes only because someone read mine on a camping trip and it came true a few years later, like she said.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    RIP Dusty Hill
  • Where oh where has my discipline gone. I've become a *kitten* it bucket with legs. Oh the shame.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I'm wondering if anyone would visit me if I were put in mfp jail. :)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Where oh where has my discipline gone. I've become a *kitten* it bucket with legs. Oh the shame.

Based on your profile pic I see dedication and definition
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Where oh where has my discipline gone. I've become a *kitten* it bucket with legs. Oh the shame.

It’s Wendy bro - LEAVE HER!!
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Dinner.

Another angus burger but this time with apple smoked guyere cheese, a fat slice of tomato, lettuce, dukes Mayo, and whole grain Dijon mustard and paper thin sliced red onion.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm wondering if anyone would visit me if I were put in mfp jail. :)
    I would, but I'd shower you with religious extremist materials. Are you ready to change your ways and accept the Flying Spaghetti Monster into your life?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Brains

You feel like eating them? (are you a zombie now?)

Or just chilling, contemplating - thoughtful of others 'mind ideas'? (judgy or not - no matter) - just 'brains'? How they work and stuff?

...or am I over thinking

...that a "brain" is "on (or in) your mind" quite literally, anatomically!?!

yep...nailed it!
    🖐
  • Vikka_V wrote: »
    Brains

You feel like eating them? (are you a zombie now?)

Or just chilling, contemplating - thoughtful of others 'mind ideas'? (judgy or not - no matter) - just 'brains'? How they work and stuff?

...or am I over thinking

...that a "brain" is "on (or in) your mind" quite literally, anatomically!?!

yep...nailed it!
    🖐

…yes