What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    This guy at work who likes fat chicks keeps trying to feed me.. wtf.. no, and no a thousand times!! If it's not in my calorie budget for the day, I'm not interested!!

Also, a co-worker started calling me slim

I'm conflicted on this. Should I be happy for you being called slim? If sincerely, yes. For the guy that likes to feed you, well, he's dedicated at least. . .
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    This guy at work who likes fat chicks keeps trying to feed me.. wtf.. no, and no a thousand times!! If it's not in my calorie budget for the day, I'm not interested!!

Also, a co-worker started calling me slim

I'm conflicted on this. Should I be happy for you being called slim? If sincerely, yes. For the guy that likes to feed you, well, he's dedicated at least. . .

Thank you? I mean I was flattered.. I'm by no means slim, but the weight loss is apparent.

As for the feeding, I'm getting used to it.. he's always trying to feed me, and I'm always telling him no.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    How about strawberries and whip cream? :)
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    TO THE BAT MOBILE!!
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Some of you may remember a few weeks ago I posted that I couldn't get Kokomo by the Beach Boys out of my head. Recently it has been subsiding until...

I am driving home in torrential rain on the motorway, I am feeling really down, having had a crappy day. Then I think "music will cheer me up"... I turn on the radio and LO AND BEHOLD WHAT IS PLAYING IMMEDIATELY 😭😭😭 bloomin kokomo... that song is tormenting me!!

Awwww MAN I'm sorry I looked at this thread now
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Lots of stuff
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    My coworker leaves country music on the radio, I've heard the same 6 songs at least 3 times each so far

Country!? :cry:

It’s time to eliminate her.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Some of you may remember a few weeks ago I posted that I couldn't get Kokomo by the Beach Boys out of my head. Recently it has been subsiding until...

I am driving home in torrential rain on the motorway, I am feeling really down, having had a crappy day. Then I think "music will cheer me up"... I turn on the radio and LO AND BEHOLD WHAT IS PLAYING IMMEDIATELY 😭😭😭 bloomin kokomo... that song is tormenting me!!

Awwww MAN I'm sorry I looked at this thread now

OOOh I wanna take you to Bermuda, Bahamas, come on pretty momma

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    My coworker leaves country music on the radio, I've heard the same 6 songs at least 3 times each so far

c’mon Country has its place lol - maybe just not on repeat but it’s not all bad
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Its place is the bowels of Hades
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

I have yet to hear a good country song.

I stand by what I said. She needs to go.

Joking aside, it’s not like I’ve looked hard to find good country or anything.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    when yall are driving do u to ever all the sudden get feeling like on wrong side of road? like cold blood rush and u got to figure out where u are at?

No but I sometimes find myself deep in thought that I don't remember my drive from one stop light to the other.

This me past couple days.. 😬
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    when yall are driving do u to ever all the sudden get feeling like on wrong side of road? like cold blood rush and u got to figure out where u are at?

sometimes i think i’m about to steer into oncoming traffic or something
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

No but I sometimes find myself deep in thought that I don't remember my drive from one stop light to the other.

This me past couple days.. 😬

Kinda unsettling isn't?
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm excited for Halloween, y'all[/img]
    S'up fam? ;)
    vTlnmQy.jpg

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

yes!
    It just feels weird and wrong, and you have to think about it for a minute. For me I have to try to think about left and right, and I get confused...and self-doubt myself of course.

Once on New Years Day I turned out of a gas station onto the wrong side of the road...I had no perspective, because there werent any other cars around and it was snowy (thats my story).
    Once, across the border in Niagara Falls NY (as a 16 y/o) I turned onto the exit of the (is it interstate?) I call it a highway, but anyhow it was the exit ramp.

In my defense, I also sometimes 'blank' on which my right and left hand side are, and when driving which pedal to step on...(maybe this statement doesn't need defense, just the retraction of my drivers license)
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    Concerned about my RL crush. He is missing a lot of work and he's on leave restriction. I think the next step is a suspension ironically.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

No, but at long red lights I'll catch myself attending to music, kids, or any other distraction and when I see the car next to me start to roll forward I'll have those same feelings in fear I am rolling backwards.