What's on your mind?

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Jeffit_170 wrote: »
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

I used to spend a lot of time talking to people online. Trust me, both boys and men are all too happy to show you. :p

I don't know what's the big deal. I spent a week at a clothing optional resort. A weenis is a weenis. Look, laugh, delete, next. I wish more guys would send me theirs. It is just more material for me to joke with them about. Just ask......@, well nevermind.

I screenshot and save it for the next guy who sends his. They ask for trades 🤷‍♀️😂

Do guys still really send usolicited D pics in 2021? In THIS economy!?

Omg. Yes. Videos too. With ZERO indication given that you would want that sort of thing. Without EVER having spoken in a flirtatious way. Totally unsolicited and unexpected. More often than I can even tell you. Thankfully not real recently.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

I used to spend a lot of time talking to people online. Trust me, both boys and men are all too happy to show you. :p

I don't know what's the big deal. I spent a week at a clothing optional resort. A weenis is a weenis. Look, laugh, delete, next. I wish more guys would send me theirs. It is just more material for me to joke with them about. Just ask......@, well nevermind.

I screenshot and save it for the next guy who sends his. They ask for trades 🤷‍♀️😂

That is brilliant!
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

Omg. Yes. Videos too. With ZERO indication given that you would want that sort of thing. Without EVER having spoken in a flirtatious way. Totally unsolicited and unexpected. More often than I can even tell you. Thankfully not real recently.

but she asked me how my day was going that one time???

TBF I asked if you were up yet; meaning did you get out of bed yet.

well sorry i was just trying to break the ice it was our first convo and i was nervous GOSH

gevpgnb8bm9h.gif
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

and you had to show her, right!?

hey
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

All the time, sometimes even after a polite response to their "hey"

LOL yup. That's exactly it.
  • wingedcatgirl
    wingedcatgirl Posts: 10 Member
    On my mind today:
    I haven't played Smash Bros Ultimate in months, but its theme song is stuck in my head. Weird. But it's a good song so eh.
    Also stuck writing this one scene. The characters are having fun chatting about everything that comes to mind except the thing that was the reason they started this conversation in the first place and I can't figure out how to get them to direct the topic towards it...
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

Ah ok. I get it then. Maybe I’m inviting this sort of thing. Sometimes I actually wonder what kind of funky vibes I’m giving off to people.
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

They are just testing that friend zone - just showing they have balls and willing to take risk is all 😉

I guess I should be saluting the tenacity?
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

rvwuu1nuo4fo.gif

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited August 2021
    Ooh a WFH online money maker.

Perfect for a retiree. :)
  • PAWGliacci wrote: »
    qx7equqz028a.jpeg

and you had to show her, right!?

He’s a man—men show. It’s what we do. It’s an established thing!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Amusing comments
  • bby_dvll
    bby_dvll Posts: 429 Member
    well, i broke my pc monitor. i thought it was $80 but turns out it’s actually $130 to buy another, and i don’t want to get it fixed because it might be a lot more, but i’m not sure. it broke because i was mad and threw my headphones at it… i’m gonna call my local computer guys and see how much it would cost to fix it. if it’s more i might just buy a new one. the worst part tho is that my paycheck is more than half of the money to buy a new one ):