WEEK 1- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED**

Options
TODAY is the Beginning of change to our lower body.... We have committed to 6 weeks of great results from the one and only Jillian..Yes... we will have some day where we are weaker than stronger due to things life brings and feel like we just don't want to do it BUT as long as we have one another for Support we can complete this and have massive results. THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION ONLY SUPPORT... I have the list of names that replied and stepped up to take on this challenge...I have documented those that have turned in their measurements of thighs and hips..(Optional weight and waist). If you haven't please inbox me your information...and keep a record for yourself..We will update every 2nd Monday...I am So EXCITED of the Results..Let's get to it....( New people are welcome for support BUT if you receive the DVD later than Sunday then you will be a week behind....We are not turning anyone away i just want have your measurements....)

ALREADY COMPLETED IT!! 671 cals BURNED....and I LOVE IT..

SEXYCOOK

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i will be tackling the beast this evening before my zumba class!!! i can't wait!! so, what did you think??
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    i will be tackling the beast this evening before my zumba class!!! i can't wait!! so, what did you think??

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GG...I am SUPER AMPED and HONEY dont know why after seeing some of those moves...LOL
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • QBee73
    Options
    I am ready to get going. I sent you my measurements and I will do the first workout tonight. I am excited!!!:happy:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Since I started Monday I skipped today. My back thighs are killing me!! I will do it Thursday and Friday and still get my four days in for the week.

Sexycook - Glad you liked it. It is an awesome workout. I wish I could get a calorie burn that high! I am jealous!
  • Imbiutiful
    Options
    Bump
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Today is day two for me, I am ready to get that sexy bootie.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Love this workout!!!!! Day 3 for me tonight and I can't wait! If I can make a suggestion to everyone:bigsmile: so I noticed that I experienced extreme soreness after this workout:sad: I ended up doing my "Stretch 40 workout from my Turbo Fire" just to stretch my butt and legs. I did an extended stretch/yoga workout afterwards and today I can move better without the wind hitting me over with pain. So if you experience soreness please consider a longer stretch workout to help relieve the pain:happy: also when entering my measurements every two weeks I have been keeping a record in "my exercise notes" section below of my exercise diary that way it is stored and ready to refer when I need to see how well Jillian is kicking my butt!!!!! Let's get it ladies:flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Love this workout!!!!! Day 3 for me tonight and I can't wait! If I can make a suggestion to everyone:bigsmile: so I noticed that I experienced extreme soreness after this workout:sad: I ended up doing my "Stretch 40 workout from my Turbo Fire" just to stretch my butt and legs. I did an extended stretch/yoga workout afterwards and today I can move better without the wind hitting me over with pain. So if you experience soreness please consider a longer stretch workout to help relieve the pain:happy: also when entering my measurements every two weeks I have been keeping a record in "my exercise notes" section below of my exercise diary that way it is stored and ready to refer when I need to see how well Jillian is kicking my butt!!!!! Let's get it ladies:flowerforyou:

LOOK at your Awesome self....Love the fact of adding it to exercise diary..to keep up with it..and the stretching..WORK IN PROGRESS FOR ME...I hardly ever stretch( run hid behind rock)
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes had a nice rest day yesterday so I can battle those thighs and buns today! I'm ready to bring it!!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Since I started Monday I skipped today. My back thighs are killing me!! I will do it Thursday and Friday and still get my four days in for the week.

Sexycook - Glad you liked it. It is an awesome workout. I wish I could get a calorie burn that high! I am jealous!

DITTO!!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hey guys so proud of you all!!!!!!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Ok I just finshed day two and it was still a killer. Today I added weight to the workout and stayed with the advance level through out the dvd. I think this might have been a mistake cause I hurt even more now. I will do a extra/longer stretch like Gemini_1980 advised since I have several yoga tapes.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1 this morning. Those one legged chairs are HARD. Ouch! I'm jumping in there doing the advanced versions with the weights. Thanks for tip on the stretching!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Did Level 1 this morning. Those one legged chairs are HARD. Ouch! I'm jumping in there doing the advanced versions with the weights. Thanks for tip on the stretching!

I didnt have one leg chairs on my Level 1...am I missing something!
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Don't have the dvd yet but I am about to add my measurements...
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Don't have the dvd yet but I am about to add my measurements...
    Thigh-23.5
    Hips-40

Can't wait to slim them down...lol :)!!!
  • xhaller
    Options
    :flowerforyou: BUMP

SexyCook that's awesome you burned 671 calories. Does anyone else have any idea how many they are burning? I was estimating about 400 or so, but that's not based on anything scientific. I'd love to know what other people think!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes I was shaking on that move but hopefully I can master it by the end of the week!!