So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @Zzyyggy Mmmm, a snowstorm might be just the thing to stir it up a bit.
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    How do I get any service around here?? (Clicking fingers at waitress who's hiding in the corner reading new posts on chit chat.)
    May I please have your most moist carrot cake, thick with cream cheese frosting, yes a whole cake. (You judge me and there goes your tip lady), followed by a thin slice of NY style cheesecake topped with fresh raspberries(my diet you know), your best coffee(not that Folgers crap) and I'll keep the coffee pot right beside me if you don't mind.

Here's your tip....get some crocs. :)

Dang reenie I’m seeing why you get the disagrees now 😅

I strive to be the most disagreeable. :) Might as well do what you're good at.

I think I might need to quit 😂

Nono I'll be good, I promise and I'll leave you a good sized tip as well!! Let's see, 0% of $00.00....(I like this cyber cafe!)

Gee, those crocs are looking good right about now huh? Orange or pink?

Ok, I'll order a round of drinks for everybody!! Tequila Sunrise please?

I’ll take a low carb Russian Cow please
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »
    How do I get any service around here?? (Clicking fingers at waitress who's hiding in the corner reading new posts on chit chat.)
    May I please have your most moist carrot cake, thick with cream cheese frosting, yes a whole cake. (You judge me and there goes your tip lady), followed by a thin slice of NY style cheesecake topped with fresh raspberries(my diet you know), your best coffee(not that Folgers crap) and I'll keep the coffee pot right beside me if you don't mind.

Here's your tip....get some crocs. :)

😮🤣
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    hh4fsoqfkko2.gif
    n69hne1bv26u.gif
    16i583di58ek.gif
    y5hyg6rh34kt.gif
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    WAITER!!!!

WAITER!!!!

(sheepishly)

I would nike alother marnagreeta pleeeez?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,849 Member
    Options
    WAITER!!!!

WAITER!!!!

(sheepishly)

I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to cut you off. Could I interest you in a cup of coffee or iced water? 🤗
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    WAITER!!!!

WAITER!!!!

(sheepishly)

I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to cut you off. Could I interest you in a cup of coffee or iced water? 🤗

Coffeeewater! Than you lovely pert son!
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    *Brings out the coffee water and shows off her new bright pink crocs.* Let me know if I can call you an Uber.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    A really good ice coffee drink and an XL blueberry muffin 😋
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    A gin and tonic in the largest glass you have please - oh, heck, just make it in a beer pitcher. It's been that kind of day.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    We need to hire more help around here. 😬

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e52am24v2pehvbifkulw36m9go7vv7u438l7rkya&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • eabl81
    eabl81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A MFP cyber-cafe just like we used to have at SP!!! I see that our great chef Francois is here along with the world's best waiter, Viktor. For now, I'll just have a glass of pinot noir out on the terrace, since it's such a lovely night. I see Zzyyggy and Linda out there, as well as some other people I haven't met yet. Can't wait to get to know everyone. Thanks for the wine, Viktor. I see that Francois added a couple of his wonderful dark chocolate truffles to my order. You two guys are the best!

Anyone care to join me in a glass of wine?
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    :hic:
    I’m goo

M still :hic: dreeken my cofffffewa :hic: ter
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Did Viktor get replaced because he refused to wear crocs?

Could someone please move this.....lump in the corner? Omigosh it's Margaret!! I could use a little help here, just gotta roll her out of the way so I can sit and have my coffee and pastries. Yes, that's right, with an s as in more than one. No cost, no calories remember??
    And uhh Ms Waitress, I think you need to rinse off your croc, it looks like you might've gotten a little too close to Margaret.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Oh, my, it’s really busy in here. I think I’ll head out to the pool. Head waiter Viktor is out there this afternoon. He’ll have my iced tea with lemon sorbet scoops ready for me and my nachos deluxe. After I finish this I’m going to have Viktor put an umbrella on my pool lounge and float the rest of the afternoon away.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, yes it is busy in here. Everyone having a good time? For dinner tonight I'm going to have a roast beef grinder, potato chips and a coca cola. I'll join Lindak out by the pool. For desert I'll have a huge chocolate chip cookie, and an iced mocha. Always perfect weather here at the cyber cafe.
  • MargaretYakoda
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hello…. Viktor?
    Yes. Thank you Viktor…

I think I need a couple eggs with Tabasco.
    No no hold the bacon….

And can you dim the lights a bit? It’s very bright in here. Thanks luv….
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    If the fare in here is consequence-free then my heart's desire is an extra large dark roast fully caffeinated coffee. Black.

Oh wait, is that caramel white chocolate cheesecake I see? Better have a couple slices of that, it's a very large coffee after all.
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    If the fare in here is consequence-free then my heart's desire is an extra large dark roast fully caffeinated coffee. Black.

Oh wait, is that caramel white chocolate cheesecake I see? Better have a couple slices of that, it's a very large coffee after all.

It’s so consequence free here that I only have a little bit of a hangover after yesterday’s bender.

Viktor has been our favorite waiter for years.
    They lost their job when Spark People shut down. But happily the new MFP Cyber Cafe is even better.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I’m here because I heard the waitress is hot stuff. 😏

Hey @PaperDoll_ , I just noticed @ythannah is having and

2kiqy7kyx4og.gif
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Sorry, but we’re all out of caramel white chocolate cheesecake. *Burps and wipes off her face.* I think Viktor ate it all. I really don’t know how he keeps this job. *Mutters.* I run around ragged all day and he just stands by the pool flirting with the ladies. 😒 I think he’s having an affair with the owner. 🤫