Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• Dragonfly3821
    Dragonfly3821 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to stop me talking in my sleep?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Duct tape?
  • Dragonfly3821
    Dragonfly3821 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Duct tape?

💡 genius woman!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bOKjur8.jpg

Astronomers estimate there exist roughly 10,000 stars for each grain of sand on Earth.

Thats a lot of stars 🌟
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    And we're the only life? Seems like planting an entire forest and expecting only one tree to grow.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    yukfoo wrote: »
    And we're the only life? Seems like planting an entire forest and expecting only one tree to grow.

I personally think the universe is teeming with life. Perhaps in forms we couldn't even recognize as life. It's just vast...incredibly vast, so there's no telling whether we'll intersect. Not sure if it would be good or bad for us if we did.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    "...Not sure if it would be good or bad for us if we did." Nahhhh What could go wrong?

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    "...Not sure if it would be good or bad for us if we did." Nahhhh What could go wrong?

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg

Hey, maybe they think we’re cute and interesting but like, in a zoo creature way and we become an exhibit. It’s safe in the exhibit.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg

Hey, maybe they think we’re cute and interesting but like, in a zoo creature way and we become an exhibit. It’s safe in the exhibit.

Ya, and we get fed and watered and vetted! Admired by (or at least are interesting to) our keepers

...I actually want to be that random squirrel running through the lion enclosure right now (random thoughts and all) RUN, RUN, (you idiot) ... will she make it? will she become an appetizer?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg

Ya, and we get fed and watered and vetted! Admired by (or at least are interesting to) our keepers

...I actually want to be that random squirrel running through the lion enclosure right now (random thoughts and all) RUN, RUN, (you idiot) ... will she make it? will she become an appetizer?

I love your mind 🐿
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg

I've wondered this, too...with the somewhat recent UFO's in the news.

* Maybe they would look at us like a zoo...or a way to get insight into their own distance past.

* But maybe Earth is in the way of a cosmic highway that needs to be built and all the dolphins thank us for all the fish before suddenly flying away.

* Or maybe more realistically, aliens..should they come here, would want to inhabit our biosphere and we would be pests.

I go back and forth between that last one and the first. Maybe to develop high technology for traveling space the alien species would have to become cooperative and peace loving...but that hasn't been true so far in our own development...and encounters between civilizations with mixed levels of technology have not turned out particularly well for those with lesser military technology.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg

I love your mind 🐿

samsies! ❤

xazzf8lbqyrs.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg

I think I met that guy. Way back during the 70's of forgotten fun.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

kna56hm4jpyv.jpg

Just hope they keep hold of all their young'uns and don't let them slither through our cage railings. Ya never know what us crazy hoomans are capable of.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,597 Member
    Options
    yz2qpux012a9.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,597 Member
    Options
    ldka3xdcocbt.jpeg
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    few things are so satisfying in life as a well deserved "per my previous email"
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    few things are so satisfying in life as a well deserved "per my previous email"

Or 'per my contract' because I'm sure you must've read every thing in it like you were supposed to when you signed it. :/