• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Menopause really sucks

It truly is profoundly sucky.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and I still play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). So much so that I spent 300+ on a metal pad for my home versions of the games.

I also have two fully operational PS2s, a fully functional SEGA Genesis and a Gameboy Advance that still sorta works.

This is cool
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,047 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I used to really like going thrifting and exploring open air markets in different places.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Menopause really sucks

What do I have to look forward to as a woman? 🤨
    Can’t wait to just be a cyborg.

If you were a cyborg, what parts would you want replaced with mechanical ones?

Today, I'm thinking I'd like the pain centers in my brain replaced with mechanical ones...that could not feel. Skin sensors I'd like to remain, 'cause self preservation and all, but I could deal without brain pain.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Menopause really sucks

What do I have to look forward to as a woman? 🤨
    Can’t wait to just be a cyborg.

If you were a cyborg, what parts would you want replaced with mechanical ones?

Today, I'm thinking I'd like the pain centers in my brain replaced with mechanical ones...that could not feel. Skin sensors I'd like to remain, 'cause self preservation and all, but I could deal without brain pain.

I mean that sounds good to me. I get migraines all the time now because I’m so smart. 🤓 I’d like to be the kind that is just the brain in a robot body. But minus the migraines.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Menopause really sucks

It truly is profoundly sucky.

I feel hot-cold, happy-sad-mad, tired-full of energy, young-old. Menopause is my foe
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of automatic drive-thru car washes.
    My car is always dirty.
  • Salt4Stone
    Salt4Stone Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok, So there I was Werkin N Da Garage all covered N Motor Oil... She walks N wearing NothiN butt Scuba Gear.. Datz when all Hell Broke Loose!!! Yep Lightning, Fire, Tornado Vortex N Suction Cup Kisses... iT was the start of a Purdy KEWL Band!! 🌪🎸🔊
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    My car is always dirty.

I am so glad I am not the only one! I really need to wash my car and have been putting it off for a month.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    My car is always dirty.

I am so glad I am not the only one! I really need to wash my car and have been putting it off for a month.

My ex makes fun of me.
    The last time it was washed, he drove it through.
    I don’t really understand it but, whatever..🤷🏼‍♀️
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    My car is always dirty.

My ex makes fun of me.
    The last time it was washed, he drove it through.
    I don’t really understand it but, whatever..🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't understand it either - I've never had a bad experience in a drive thru car wash and I'm not claustrophobic, it just freaks me out.

My husband laughs at me about it and he was in charge of washing the car but he can't drive any more so my car stays dirty. Oh well.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    When we moved to Brazil in the 1970s,
    it took 3 visits to the AF Base for shots and vaccines/boosters.
    My little brother threw unbelievable tantrums.
    It was unpleasant 😭.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    I'm perfectly comfortable with heights...if I'm standing/sitting on something. The one time my daughter convinced me to get into this super-swing where you lay prone like Superman, then they pull it back in an arc before releasing you like a pendulum, I was freaking out and cussing up a storm. Yet I know I've stood unphased atop far higher buildings and mountain cliffs.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    I’m really good at doing reverse image searches. You can’t fool me with that cute picture you found online.🐈🎣

Darn... Let me change it then..
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @lx1x

I knew it!😄🐿
    Did I say cute? Oh no, I meant this, when they the 🐈🎣 use pictures of innocent people, add you and love bomb you. Accounts have added me using these pictures. Yeah, blah blah, I’m not easily impressed.🥱 I’ve seen accounts here with what appears to be female pics too, but I won’t post those because they’re active right now and use the threads. 😂

Scammers use a lot of army men and women’s pictures, these are some of the men they use.
    Joshua Porter
    nbprq9kzs0j5.jpeg

Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto
    403925p84lwx.jpeg

Bruno Fernandes Brazilian model and DJ
    vwew78utlqea.jpeg

The prince of Dubai
    ctsb56higemt.jpeg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @Ironwoman1111 really. Y post all photos ive used!!

🤣🤣🤣
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    @Ironwoman1111 really. Y post all photos ive used!!
    🤣🤣🤣

Wow!🤭 You can just say hi! Don’t have to fake it!
    And I forgot the flexing squirrel!💪🏽🐿