Aug 2 AF
    Aug 3 wine
    Aug 4 wine
    Aug 5 wine
    Aug 6 AF
    Aug 7 AF
    Aug 8 AF
    Aug 9 wine 3 glasses
    Aug 10 wine 4 glasses - went a bit off the rails last night and feel icky this morning. Goal is AF for the next 4 days
    Aug 11 AF
    Aug 12 AF
    Aug 13 AF
    Aug 14 wine 4 glasses and felt like poop
    Aug 15 AF
    Aug 16 wine 2 glasses
    Aug 17 wine 3 glasses
    Aug 18 AF
    Aug 19 AF
    Aug 20 3 beers
    Aug 21 AF
    Aug 22 wine 3 glasses
    Aug 23 wine 3 glasses
    Aug 24 AF
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    I am continuing with my usual goal, 16-20 AF days for the month, diary style

Saturday Aug 21 - Drinks - Basically started at noon with boozy coffees. Very tiny amounts of very many things, tried so many combinations. Drizzly day, day off, and tomorrow off too. Had a nice visit with some friends who came over. It was so lovely. I have a tenant starting September 1st, so actually staying inside for a change was very pleasant - I was cognizant that I won't have the place to myself soon. Planning a few AF days soon, had no desire to be AF today.
    Sunday Aug 22 - AF - Planned drinks for Thursday eve.
    Monday Aug 23 - AF - Worked an evening shift, but day shifts for the next 3 and then 1 day off. Trying to refrain from drinks when I work the next day.
    Tuesday Aug 24 - AF - Still gunning for that 16 : - )

Rolling total: 14AF days out of 24 days
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k no this is not an RV trip in September, it is a music concert that we planned back in April. How lucky you have family to watch your dog. I used to have a gal come to my house and care for my two dogs when we would go away. But then DRAT she got a boyfriend and that was the end of dog sitting. LOL
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    @Cindyk4919 thanks for the correct word. Sometimes ( lots of times, who am I kidding 🤣)
    I get excited and make a grammer or spelling or reference error.
    All good
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    @Cindyk4919 thanks for the correct word. Sometimes ( lots of times, who am I kidding 🤣)
    I get excited and make a grammer or spelling or reference error.
    All good

It doesn’t help that MFP makes editing your post so difficult and then impossible.