Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    sorry so blurry, 174.6 Inches measure 193.5

9bf303a9.jpg
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

Awe, how cool is THAT? One of my fav MFP friends weighs EXACTLY what I did this week!~!! LOL...

Wanna personally challenge each other this week? Would be fun and help motivate each other. :bigsmile:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Ok...187 inches are my measurements. Shucks, I've got a long ways to go!!! :noway:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    P1020492.jpg

Kim

P1020493-1.jpg

Ron

I was horrible for the month of August...2 trips to the state fair, 1 vacation to WI Dells and 1 vacation to Chicago...look at what a week of dotoxification can do...WONDERS
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Is that an inchworm on your scale Kim?
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Had some trouble with Photobucket today...

DSCN1351.jpg

I had a loss!!!!!! Whoot!

Inches: 163.25
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight9-14.jpg

Inches are 163.75 :cry:

I really wish I could punch the 170's right square in the nuts! :angry:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo64.jpg

Not what I wanted but 1# and an inch or 2 from last week... I'll take it

Sara- I read that in my head with the voice of Cartman from south park and literally LOL'd

ps I'm getting really mad at the "relationship" between photobucket and mfp.... photobucket my pic looked the way it was supposed to.... mfp- not so much... at least you can see my nails :tongue:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Sara- I read that in my head with the voice of Cartman from south park and literally LOL'd

LOVE it! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    110914_003.jpg
    170.5 inches

Heather, you weren't joking that you were in it to win this time huh! Nice work girl:flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    April, your picture is too small for me to read...can you tell me what it is?

MamaT...do you have a total for your inches? I either missed it - or - it's not posted

Thanks, girls!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    It's frickin' giaganitic on my computer but its 155lbs...sorry this resizing thing on photobucket is not being very friendly.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    180.25"

Sorry it was snug into a bunch of ramble! lol
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    I think I need to redo my measurements, mine seem kind of high. Not too good at those anyway, when I checked my last measurements I had put 35 inches for thigh instead of 25. Obviously wrong but it did look like a great loss though. :bigsmile:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    To anyone who has trouble with Photobucket.... This is what I do each and every time, and it hasn't failed me on MFP:

On your photo, click "Edit," then click the "Resize" button, then choose the "new size" as 200 X 150 (**BE SURE** the check mark is on "Keep Proportions, and **NOT** on "Keep Percentages"), then click "Apply," then click "Replace Original." Do all of this BEFORE you copy the IMG code.

Hope this helps cause less stress on those of you having issues with your pics.
  • mcdebbie
    Options

Awe, how cool is THAT? One of my fav MFP friends weighs EXACTLY what I did this week!~!! LOL...

Wanna personally challenge each other this week? Would be fun and help motivate each other. :bigsmile:

Only if I get a 1 lb advantage for being 20 years older than you. :laugh:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I think I need to redo my measurements, mine seem kind of high. Not too good at those anyway, when I checked my last measurements I had put 35 inches for thigh instead of 25. Obviously wrong but it did look like a great loss though. :bigsmile:

I was thinking the opposite for myself. I thought my measurements would be sky-higher than everyone else's because of my high weight. But I can only guess that my measurements aren't as high as I suspected, due to my height - I'm 5'11". NURSE KIM, does that sound about right, do you think that's the reason?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Connie, I thought maybe yours were off because of the higher weight as well....but, then I remembered that your very tall and you've more than likely spread it out.

Debbie, Irish measures 187 and is the same weight...not sure about her height.

Now, we just need the Aussies to WAKE up!!
  • irishgal44
    Options

Debbie, Irish measures 187 and is the same weight...not sure about her height.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have higher numbers due to my big booooobies. LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

McFatterton, looks like you're also 174. The 3 of us should challenge each other now. :heart:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So, if you three would like to challenge each other...how about the first one out of the 170s, gets 0.25 lbs from the other 2 people

Now, if I were you, I would steer clear of Ms. Irish :noway: ...do you remember who won the first challenge?:huh: Do you remember who broke thru the 170s first when I had the Sucky '70s contest? :huh: Nothing but love for her :smooched: :heart: