New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    edited August 2021
    1zc10z33zgyl.jpeg

6n21e5ru0pe5.jpeg

vfcwtigtl9xb.jpeg

Oh dear. I found these at Aldi (a 4 pack for around $5) and they are VERY good. Tastes like cookie dough; no weird chemical flavors or strange texture. And while it’s by NO means healthy, I was pleasantly surprised by the ingredient list; very short with a lot of reasonable ingredients. Normally lists on stuff like this are 10 miles long and filled with gibberish.

Th...th...that's not just one serving?

(TOTALLY could tell it was choc chip cookie dough from the first pic!)

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2021
    Pineapple habenero sesame sticks soooo good. Sweet with a hint of spice. ssi3j5j45ey4.jpeg
    e4rqaknrh6cd.jpeg
  • glassyo
    gid7364dmwjq.jpeg

Yes, please.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    kk2h3wobibnr.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    vclbyvoqik3d.jpeg

I love the idea, but I wonder how much you need to add to something to get the Twix taste?
  • liviastella
    liviastella Posts: 3 Member
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

I've had the nacho cheese quest protein chips - they are definitely worth getting.
  • glassyo
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

I've had the nacho cheese quest protein chips - they are definitely worth getting.

The Loaded Taco flavored Quest Chips.

You're welcome. :)
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    I normally make my own plantain chips but was stoked to find these….
    g1puxiiy6e2f.jpeg
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Just bought the Quest protein chips yesterday. Tried the ranch and really liked them! I thought they would taste like cardboard but they’re good! ufv61zdpb3r6.jpeg
    x5ujzde0e0na.jpeg
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    edited September 2021
    I’ll have to look for them. I saw plantain tortilla chips too. My local store only carries the Himalayan salt. I may have to find them online!
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    Terra chips are amazing as is but add salt n vinegar and wow are they good. Too good because I ate half the bag. havqu41y3jxj.png

I love those, but I don’t buy the many more… they magically disappear 🤷‍♀️😆
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited September 2021
    5risayxif6ef.png

OMGosh I love this with strawberry preserves on rice cakes! I also put a smudge on these vegan oatmeal cookies and preserves.
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    edited September 2021
    Anyone ever try these? I got a few boxes this week and they are SO GOOD!! I'm not sure the calories are correct because sometimes I have a hard time following the "net carb=lower calories" thing (accurate or not??), but they are very tasty and filling.
    https://smartbakingco.com/shop/gluten-free-chocolate-chip-smartmufn/sqmtu0wwwwaq.png