Replies

• Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 COMPLETED!!! :D
  • jcg926
    jcg926 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone!!!

Level 2 Day 2 completed- I am way more whooped today than yesterday. Uggggh!!! :)
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Did 30DS last month, and doing it this month with no break is really killing my arms & making my bad know not so great lately. So I've decided to only do 30DS Mon-Fri until Oct 11th, that way I get my 30 Days in, and 2 days off a week.

Plus now I'll do 6W6P & walking off 500 calories every day until Oct 11 also.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    L1D8 done! Only two more of level 1... That's good because I'm getting bored!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Shredders! Day 14, Level 2-(Day 4)- is outta here! Not much changed from yesterday, although today seemed to go by a little bit faster than yesterday, as I seemed to drag through it. But glad its done and over with still working on my balancing. Tomorrow is the 1/2 mark!:flowerforyou:
  • natalie1872
    Options
    Im onto day 8 and noticing change already.
  • natalie1872
    Options
    Im on the same day as you...started a little late :wink:
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All! I did D3L2 last night and D4L2 this morning. Man I feel like we have been doing Level 2 for longer than we have! Oh well, tomorrow is half way!!! For those that have done level 3 before, are there as many plank exercises as level 2? Half of me doesn't want to do another plank ever again and then the other wants to do them all the time in order to strengthen my body. It is a toss up, moral of the story is that I struggle with them, but I am getting better! Happy Wednesday!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Did a super fast waist measure this AM. Down 1.5 inches in 14 days! SOOO happy! L2D4 is done. I thought I would actually DIE this morning! :sad: It's not that the Shred was so hard, usually I do it AFTER my personal workout. I'm trying to better manage time and did it BEFORE my run. SERIOUSLY kick my butt to flip the order. The bright side? I feel so pukey, I have NO appetite! lol!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Starting this again - L1D1 complete!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done! Almost there for level2!
  • theperfectratio
    theperfectratio Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Started 30DS on Sept 1st...missed yesterday & monday of level two because I joined a fitness boot camp class that met for an hour on Monday and then I was SO SORE I could barely walk yesterday. I'm not too worried though because I still worked out on Monday, and the boot camp was like 30 Day Shred but MUCH harder and for an hour straight!! So it's like I did 2 days in one...right? ;)

Anyway, doing level 2 tonight. I might extend my L2 for 2 days because I missed it but I might not, depends on how I feel on the 20th!
  • Samhally
    Options
    So today is day 7 for Me. I did my level 1 workout as normal...but afterwards I felt so good that I started level 2. I blazed through it! I am so proud. I only rested briefly a few times on the planks but blew myself away that I could even do them! And I must say level 2 seems easier for me. I really enjoy the plyometrics. So I'm just going to do level 2 for at least 10 days and we will see about level 3 lol. I can already tell a difference In inches In only 7 days! My pants are loser and my mid section is firming up. Woohoo!
  • yummymummy52
    yummymummy52 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Can I join you all please? I started the shred yesterday and although I found it difficult I was more amazed I managed to do it! I have decided to skip today as I have just been to my first Zumba class and it feels like my legs might drop off right now! Shall recommence the shred tomorrow as I don't want to lose momentum.

I'm going to try really hard to do the full 30 days though I may have a day or two off along the way I will just carry on the next day where I left off. I'm hoping that this combined with the other exercise I'm doing will give me some good results.
  • fliss86
    fliss86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a little late (well, a couple weeks late) but I started the 30DS on Monday (the 12th) anf figured I'd just hitch in with you guys! :)
    I didn't realise it was such a 'cult weight loss' thing when I picked it up at Asda not long ago! haha. I have tried it before but didn't stick it out - seeing how well everyone else is doing and reading success stories has encouraged me to try again!

So far I am on day 3 of level one - I didn't even make it to day 10 last time so I am determined to keep it going! Today was a struggle - but I worked through the pain by cursing at Jillian and felt better for it!

Good luck everyone ! :D
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done. Whoop!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be finished with level 2, not enjoying plyometrics at all! 3 more days to go for me.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Day 15!! Morning Shredders! I'm officially at the half -way mark! :smokin: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Level 2-Day 5 is now history. Still taking the gratuitous 5 second breathers but not as many so I'm getting a little stronger. WELCOME to all of our new shredders! The more the merrier! Have a great shred today everybody!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Half way through with Round #2. Starting to see strength increases at the gym! SUPER excited about that! :bigsmile:

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Options
    L2D5 done! I can't believe that I actually feel like quitting during the workout and this is my second month doing it. I think it is more mental than anything.

Are others taking break days? I realized that I have had a good workout in everyday since July 25 and this is pretty silly (I do about 60-90 minutes per day). I need to be more disciplined to take breaks without falling off the wagon and loosing my motivation for exercise. My challenge is that I will be out of town for 10 days at the end of the month and I know I will miss some days during that time. I think my plan will be to take Sundays off of the Shred and just go for a little run to keep myself moving.

On the bright side, I was down another pound this morning and a half an inch on my hips. That will keep me going for sure!