Welcome former SparkPeople Members!

Options

Replies

• nbruns83
    nbruns83 Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    I'm another former Sparker, from the 5% challenges. I used to be NancyPauline. Thanks for the MFP welcome.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,129 Member
    Options
    My mfp name is almost the same as my former SP name - RETIREDSUE. I joined MFP shortly after learning that SP was going to be shut down so that I could start to learn my way around. I'm on the Sunny Beach Maintainers group, 5% challenge group. SP friends, and Calling all Canadians groups here - areas where I'm able to keep up with many of my SP friends and meet some new "former SP" friends.
  • Mellobee_
    Mellobee_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Former Sparker here! I was Melobee my last time on SP and also spent a lot of time there as RIIDER. Hi everyone!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am from Sparkspeople. I was CSEGUIN2 there as well. The SP - TOPS in MFP was the group we brought over from Sparks but have lost many members. Any and all TOPS members are welcome!
  • Saltychocolate62
    Saltychocolate62 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So nice to see so many Sparkers!
  • Gretel1128
    Gretel1128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Former SparkPeople Member here as well. My nick is the same as it was there. I just joined today, hoping this Food Tracker is similar to what I am used to.
  • Sunnybeachgirl5226
    Options
    Nice to see Spark People coming together. I am Sunnybeachgirl and I like the MFP tracker and using the app on my phone
  • Brooklyn_Born
    Brooklyn_Born Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello, Brooklyn_Born here and I like MFP very much.
    Eileen
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I see some SparkPeople friends here! Please send me a friend request - and be sure to tell me your SP name so that I recognize you! B)
  • pitrpatr21
    pitrpatr21 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Hello and thanks for the warm welcome!! I, too, am a previous Sparker for almost 12 years under pitrpatr. So nice to see fellow Sparkers and teddy bears from the 5% challenges. I'm enjoying the scan feature on the food tracker.
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    There are a few teams from Sparks that moved here so you can search for them or just share the ones you were on if anyone knows if they are here they will you you know how to contact them, Sparkers are very helpful