Welcome former SparkPeople Members!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,738 Member
    Options
    Updated information about the 5% Challenge. We are gearing up for the 2024 Winter. Here is the link for the 5% Winter Community

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145715-2024-winter-5-community-team-plz-join-us
  • wilder1953
    wilder1953 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi myfitnesspal people! This is my 3rd time joining? (I think) anyway, I am back and 2024 is going to be THE year for me. It will come together and happen for me, I feel it in my bones!!! I decided to go Premium this time, and I'm glad I did. I am excited and raring to go. I'm a retired federal employee, husband too. We tried Intermittent 4.5 years ago, it worked great and then it didn't. I'm doing now, what the nutritionist said I should, eat balanced meals and exercise. I am ready!
  • Cowtown55
    Cowtown55 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, was Aussie45 on SP. Only day 2 on this app which reminds me a lot of SP. More weight to lose this time 10 yrs later. Fingers crossed as I find my way around, cheers.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,191 Member
    Options
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    Updated information about the 5% Challenge. We are gearing up for the 2024 Winter. Here is the link for the 5% Winter Community

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145715-2024-winter-5-community-team-plz-join-us

Sharing this again. . .
  • ElenaLopez2023
    ElenaLopez2023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Elena 🙂my journey on this app has been fantastic I’ll love to share my progress with people who are interested
  • dunlewy
    dunlewy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was a Spark, too. I adopted a pound dog who had been abandoned a year and a half ago, and she did a demolition job on my computer. So I've been offline for that time. Now my computer is back and working and I'm back on line. I hope some of the Spark people I used to know are on here.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,738 Member
    Options
    @dunlewy I'm glad to see you have found the 5% Challenge! We moved here when Spark closed and we are going strong! Welcome!
  • dunlewy
    dunlewy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @dunlewy I'm glad to see you have found the 5% Challenge! We moved here when Spark closed and we are going strong! Welcome!

Thanks! I really need the 5% Challenge, so was very happy to find it. I'm working on more exercise which is difficult as I have bad knees and lungs (never smoked, but multiple cases of pnuemonia). I just got a friend of mine to be my accountability partner, so that should help. Hopefully, I can lose 5%!
  • shaysunrise
    shaysunrise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all. I used to be a member of SP. Been working with a nutritionist for a while, but want to work on my fitness and daily habits more, especially with swimsuit season coming up.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,191 Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    Hi y'all. I used to be a member of SP. Been working with a nutritionist for a while, but want to work on my fitness and daily habits more, especially with swimsuit season coming up.

Join lots of SP members in the 2024 Spring 5% Challenge which will be starting soon!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146243-2024-s-5-spring-community-team-plz-join-us
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    dunlewy wrote: »

Thanks! I really need the 5% Challenge, so was very happy to find it. I'm working on more exercise which is difficult as I have bad knees and lungs (never smoked, but multiple cases of pnuemonia). I just got a friend of mine to be my accountability partner, so that should help. Hopefully, I can lose 5%!

Glad to see former Sparkers here!!!

Feel free to ask me about disability friendly exercise equipment if you want to.
    We have a NuStep in our living room and it has been a real game changer for myself and my husband.
  • grebjack
    grebjack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another who loved SparkPeople both for the trackers an company content, but especially for my spark teams and the fellow travelers I met there.
  • Cspartz1
    Cspartz1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Christina I was with Sparkpeople for 10 years. I lost weight and was able to keep it off. I had my son in 2014 and I can not find a weight loose community where I feel like family like I did there. I need to loose this weight I have about 40 pounds to loose I don’t feel good in my skin or the way I look in my clothes.