What's on your mind?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Why am I suddenly getting a heap of fr requests from people I've never seen before? 🤔

So many fake accounts lately, it’s a bit frustrating! But until they do something about it, I don’t think I’ll be accepting anyone. By the way, Monday morning I woke up and when I opened the app it said I was friends with someone. I never sent her a request, I’ve never seen her, she never requested me either?!😳 So I deleted her right away. Then I looked up her name, the account shows as inactive since 2019, yet she was able to add me? How? No activity, all her friends were either inactive accounts, or those new ones without a profile picture. Anyway, I ended up changing my password too.

Do one thing/out of curiosity.. in your setting .. do you have ppl can find you via email? Something like that..
    12izilb1b6w9.png

Haven't had odd fr.

I had a look and nope don't have any ticks for email.

Im sure you've had plenty of ODD requests 🤣
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Why am I suddenly getting a heap of fr requests from people I've never seen before? 🤔

So many fake accounts lately, it’s a bit frustrating! But until they do something about it, I don’t think I’ll be accepting anyone. By the way, Monday morning I woke up and when I opened the app it said I was friends with someone. I never sent her a request, I’ve never seen her, she never requested me either?!😳 So I deleted her right away. Then I looked up her name, the account shows as inactive since 2019, yet she was able to add me? How? No activity, all her friends were either inactive accounts, or those new ones without a profile picture. Anyway, I ended up changing my password too.

Do one thing/out of curiosity.. in your setting .. do you have ppl can find you via email? Something like that..
    12izilb1b6w9.png

Haven't had odd fr.

Newp.. except one.. 🤔😱
  • slimgirljo15

12izilb1b6w9.png

Haven't had odd fr.

Newp.. except one.. 🤔😱

😬 sorry 😔

🤣
  • wingedcatgirl
    wingedcatgirl Posts: 10 Member
    unknown.png

that's what's been on my mind for like a week now

that and the rpg campaign a friend has been running

she described it as her "extended corpse party hyperfixation" which. valid! but since i've never played corpse party this is all new to me and it is very cool tbh
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    @lx1x wrote: »

12izilb1b6w9.png

Haven't had odd fr.

No, I don’t have that on either. I don’t want people finding me anyway.🤷🏽‍♀️😁
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    A little while ago I had this sound in my ear that made me jump and look out my car window but when I looked there was nothing.
    🤔
    🤔
    🤔 aliens

Def aliens...
    ...hold strong (nothing else you can do)

...feel flattered they chose you?!

...btw - do you keep seeing a certain number on the clock? an animal? how is your sleep?

(no worries...it's all fine!) 🙂
  • Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    I’ve been wondering why I tend to be in better shape and more intentional about my health during fall and winter. During summer I tend to gain weight and slack off while most people step up their summer fitness.

We are at the tail end of summer here in California and I just recently started to pick up my fitness routine again.

Wondering if there are others out there who go through similar fitness phases?
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,235 Member
    edited September 2021
    Wondering why I got a friend request from someone I've never seen on a discussion forum and who has an empty profile.

But the person's join date for MFP was in 2013. Weird.

Also, why am I still awake at 2 AM?
  • slimgirljo15
    s1im62 wrote: »
    Wondering why I got a friend request from someone I've never seen on a discussion forum and who has an empty profile.

But the person's join date for MFP was in 2013. Weird.

Yeah, seems a lot of us are getting them 🤔
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    A little while ago I had this sound in my ear that made me jump and look out my car window but when I looked there was nothing.
    🤔
    🤔
    🤔 aliens

Def aliens...
    ...hold strong (nothing else you can do)

...feel flattered they chose you?!

...btw - do you keep seeing a certain number on the clock? an animal? how is your sleep?

(no worries...it's all fine!) 🙂

Yep I get the repeating numbers, nightmares almost every night (last night was dead babies) and I have seen a cellar spider recently which I take as a sort of bad omen.

o0dz1hd14o7y.gif
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    So I just kinda realized Resident Evil 7, True Detective and Left 4 Dead 2 all take place in Louisiana. These are some of my favourite things! Maybe I should choose it over Texas as preference for where I get posted next year. Decisions..decisions. It's so hard because I've never been to either. I also love King of the Hill lol
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    So I just kinda realized Resident Evil 7, True Detective and Left 4 Dead 2 all take place in Louisiana. These are some of my favourite things! Maybe I should choose it over Texas as preference for where I get posted next year. Decisions..decisions. It's so hard because I've never been to either. I also love King of the Hill lol

Texas is a better pic IMHO.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    What to fix for breakfast
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I’m such a sucker. Every day they seem relevant.
    eblnjbqo8hjg.jpeg
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    eblnjbqo8hjg.jpeg

The Virgo I know has passed this type of challenge many times (and in many ways already). Based on results, it's worth it. Every time.

Also, I didn't think it was possible but I like you more now since you're also a Virgo 😂

~ Your Scorpio friend who says she doesn't even believe in astrology anyway,
    Maltedtea
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    edited September 2021
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    eblnjbqo8hjg.jpeg

The Virgo I know has passed this type of challenge many times (and in many ways already). Based on results, it's worth it. Every time.

Also, I didn't think it was possible but I like you more now since you're also a Virgo 😂

~ Your Scorpio friend who says she doesn't even believe in astrology anyway,
    Maltedtea

MOST of us Virgos are pretty ok.😉

Funny thing is…I don’t really believe either. To me it’s all pretty broadly written so that most people can relate to it on some level. For me it’s really just a good motivational quote. Which I’m a HUGE sucker for….they always come at a good time.
    And a silly thing I started doing a few years ago is that if the quote pertains to me or helps me in some way, I make myself share it somewhere. I don’t do it for every one because then I’d really be annoying but I share the best ones.

Also…maybe YOUR Virgo friend can teach us his/her ways. Sounds amazing.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,698 Member
    edited September 2021
    Now here's something you don't see everyday... I just saw a guy in a kilt get into his car at the hardware store. Not a guy holding bagpipes in a red plaid kilt, like he was on his way home from the Scottish games.... but a guy in a gray denim pleated kilt, complete with a back pocket.

EDIT: Just like this one... that I found doing a quick search....
    cf5mxrzg5rih.jpg
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Now here's something you don't see everyday... I just saw a guy in a kilt get into his car at the hardware store. Not a guy holding bagpipes in a red plaid kilt, like he was on his way home from the Scottish games.... but a guy in a gray denim pleated kilt, complete with a back pocket.

EDIT: Just like this one... that I found doing a quick search....
    cf5mxrzg5rih.jpg

Used to see a guy in a leather kilt at my old grocery store job. Only other time I was in Scotland and the guy was actively getting married. 👍🏻
    Haven’t seen such a casual style though 🤔