Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Let it GO! Decluttering (simplifying) your life of (people, places or things) success stories?

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 3,493 Member
    jaded989 wrote: »
    So glad I came across this thread, my Mom was a life long hoarder so I learned from the best. I just restarted MFP and need to lose the clutter as well as the weight. My house and my weight go in phases and reading this made me realize that when I am at the higher end of the scale I don't take care of my house and the clutter stats to accumulate, I just have no motivation to take care of it. Once I start trying to lose weight I want to start cleaning everything up. I never realized how much in synch these 2 things are.
    Anyway, I'm going to start small & start in my bathroom with the vanity. I have a ton of old make up, hair products, first aid items etc. (some of which are years old) which I don't use and never will use, they're all going in the trash. So many other places to move on too but I can't think too far ahead or I will feel overwhelmed and not even start.

I'm sorry someone pressed disagree. I find that mean spirited. Please ignore that. <3
  • annk18
    annk18 Posts: 82 Member
    It could easily have been an accident. I don't know how many times I have pressed disagree on the phone app. If I notice it I correct it, but what if I don't notice????? Sorry to anyone I did that to'