Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Let it GO! Decluttering (simplifying) your life of (people, places or things) success stories?

19899100101102104»

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 456 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 - I made a request to the MFP moderators to consider switching the placement order of the heart/hug icon and the disagree icons to help eliminate the accidental selection while scrolling on a phone. You can see the request and weigh in with your thoughts here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10840601/request-can-you-switch-the-placement-order-of-the-heart-and-disagree-icons-in-the-community#
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 12,942 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 - I made a request to the MFP moderators to consider switching the placement order of the heart/hug icon and the disagree icons to help eliminate the accidental selection while scrolling on a phone. You can see the request and weigh in with your thoughts here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10840601/request-can-you-switch-the-placement-order-of-the-heart-and-disagree-icons-in-the-community#

Good on ya. I read the posts, and have added my comments, and would encourage others to do the same. Let's hope that this request gets a more positive response than previous ones regarding this matter.
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 647 Member
    @sargemarcori Oh I'll want some new stuff undoubtedly, smaller size clothing is just so much nicer looking with details and styling. But i'm also very frugal, and they're newish condition, loved wearing them and kicking myself now. But no point in crying over spilt milk. Lately, I've been eyeing what I'm currently wearing and telling myself "I want to donate these pants soon".

We're approaching the end of this year - telling myself to clear off the desk, throw out the papers sitting there and organize for next year (and taxes).

Cookbooks? keep or donate? I've got a bunch but find myself going to the internet when looking for recipes.
  • cory17 wrote: »

Cookbooks? keep or donate? I've got a bunch but find myself going to the internet when looking for recipes.

My guideline is "Is it something you can easily find/buy again?" (A lot of my cookbooks are out of print/historical things...so no) or "Is it something that you would turn to for basics?" (My Joy of Cooking from 1950, my Cake Bible, and my copy of Cookwise fall into that category.) But we are bibliophiles and decorate in book. One element of us buying the house we are in now was a large built in bookcase.