Coronavirus prep

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,853 Member
    edited September 2021
    In passenger seat and skipped over much of above, but will go back later. I will describe the experience of good friends which I do find concerning.

Husband got his second Moderna shot. That night, he got sick. You can debate whether related or not. Description used words like paralysis, but nurse wife ultimately labeled if seizure. Brought to er and admitted. Tests done. Wife asked for antibody assessment several times, out of concern of vaccine reaction. Was refused. Was told no proof of causality and “not on list”. IMO if one never examines an oddly timed illness for consideration of association, then how does it ever get on the list. And if only items on the list get considered, then new problems are never identified. Anyhow, assuming this was all described to me accurately, I find it concerning and makes me wonder about all kinds on claims.

Quick edit: this gentleman also had confirmed COVID Xmas 2020.
  • SModa61
    Just a little context on cause of death. My oldest sister had a double mastectomy at 38. At 54 she was diagnosed with lung, brain and adrenal cancer. Six weeks later, less than a week before radiation treatment for the brain cancer was going to begin, she died from pneumonia. Pneumonia was the official cause of death, but, the cancers, weakened her system.

Not related to the above. As far as the 3rd shot for covid goes, my husband was hospitalized in late May for 5 days. Blood clots in his knee area traveled to his lungs. We had our second Moderna shot in April. No family history of blood clots. The doctor did ask if we had the vaccine and said there could be a small risk factor for blood clots as a side effect. He’s been on Xarelto since then. How can you make a decision whether or not to get the 3rd shot, not knowing if the vaccine may have caused the blood clots? From what I understand, we would be eligible around December. No one knows for sure. Ultimately, a very personal decision.

What you described us pretty much where my head is at. I am pro immunity and pro vaccination. I am struggling some with forcing booster shots and even struggling with forcing vaccination for those with “natural immunity”.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    edited September 2021
    Giulia Lucenti - 16 yr - Pfizer
    Rosette Kyarikunda - med student - AZ
    James Cooper - 77 yrs - death from 3rd shot (booster)
    Mahima Mathew - 31 - AZ
    Kim Jarvis - 57 yrs - death in sleep within 24 hours

These are just from September, just found with a quick search.

I can very easily put up a WordPress site and make it say owning dogs makes people die in car accidents.

Doesn’t mean anything.

Giulia - https://www.italy24news.com/covid-19/182545.html

Rosettte - https://campusbee.ug/news/final-year-medical-student-dies-from-allegedly-covid-19-jab-related-side-effects/
    (August 31st, 2021 date of death)

Mahima - https://www.ibtimes.com/hospital-links-pregnant-womans-death-covid-19-vaccine-3279476
    (August 20th, 2021 date of death)

Unfortunately the other two names were far too common, do you know how many "Kim Jarvis" there are on LinkedIn? I do now.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Giulia Lucenti - 16 yr - Pfizer
    Rosette Kyarikunda - med student - AZ
    James Cooper - 77 yrs - death from 3rd shot (booster)
    Mahima Mathew - 31 - AZ
    Kim Jarvis - 57 yrs - death in sleep within 24 hours

These are just from September, just found with a quick search.

I can very easily put up a WordPress site and make it say owning dogs makes people die in car accidents.

Doesn’t mean anything.

Giulia - https://www.italy24news.com/covid-19/182545.html

Rosettte - https://campusbee.ug/news/final-year-medical-student-dies-from-allegedly-covid-19-jab-related-side-effects/
    (August 31st, 2021 date of death)

Mahima - https://www.ibtimes.com/hospital-links-pregnant-womans-death-covid-19-vaccine-3279476
    (August 20th, 2021 date of death)

Unfortunately the other two names were far too common, do you know how many "Kim Jarvis" there are on LinkedIn? I do now.

Did you actually read those articles?

1) The first one says the 16 year old girl had mitral valve prolapse. My dad had the exact same thing. And it caused about eight heart attacks. One of which killed him.

I’m gonna say this wasn’t the vaccine. Which is the view of her parents.

2) This one has “allegedly” right in the headline. Editing to add it is a campus newspaper, with extremely poor editing.
    Hard pass.

3) No autopsy at the time the article was written. So also, hard pass.

You have so far shared zero proof that the vaccines available in North America have killed anyone.

No good if it's on a covid blog - k, found news articles - no good for you either. Got it.

Of course it says allegedly, it isn't proven yet.

Because, 3rd - regular people don't routinely get autopsies. As stated further up in this thread, doctor's won't even put recent vaccination on a possible cause of ER admission, it isn't even being considered - so there never will be evidence because people keep denying it is even possible.
  • SModa61
    edited September 2021
    SModa61 wrote: »
    In passenger seat and skipped over much of above, but will go back later. I will describe the experience of good friends which I do find concerning.

Husband got his second Moderna shot. That night, he got sick. You can debate whether related or not. Description used words like paralysis, but nurse wife ultimately labeled if seizure. Brought to er and admitted. Tests done. Wife asked for antibody assessment several times, out of concern of vaccine reaction. Was refused. Was told no proof of causality and “not on list”. IMO if one never examines an oddly timed illness for consideration of association, then how does it ever get on the list. And if only items on the list get considered, then new problems are never identified. Anyhow, assuming this was all described to me accurately, I find it concerning and makes me wonder about all kinds on claims.

Quick edit: this gentleman also had confirmed COVID Xmas 2020.

If he had the vaccine recently, you would expect him to have antibodies. How would that remotely qualify as evidence that the vaccination caused the stroke?

Logical point. Their first dose was 3+ months after recovering and their second dose was about 5 weeks instead of 4. The thought would be to see if he was put into an excessive state of antibodies. The couple claims that they spoke with a friend who works in vaccine science and she commented that what they described was due to an overload of antibodies. I feel like the phrasing was something like an antibody storm. Apologies that this is hearsay, but these people are not anti Vaxers or anything and solely shared their experience and observations.