Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    So, if you three would like to challenge each other...how about the first one out of the 170s, gets 0.25 lbs from the other 2 people

I'm in. I've been in the 170's for FOUR MONTHS!!! :mad: I'm bound to break out of them soon. Right? :ohwell:

Ah, yes I am totally in!! I love getting motivated to leave the 70's...AGAIN.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm in for out of the 170's!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm in for out of the 170's!!
    me too! Oh wait.... :sad:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Measurements are: 197.75 (for those of you who don't speak numbers, it translates to FAT @SS!!!!!!!)

Oh shush... :tongue: my numbers are much higher than yours :devil: Luckily my number translates to HOT @ss! :drinker: :drinker: Oh yeah!

All I have to say is "SHUT UP"
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Erin, I love the piggy bank...I am glad that you found a place for it...now, reach you goal, fill it up and get your tattoo. :wink:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Erin, I love the piggy bank...I am glad that you found a place for it...now, reach you goal, fill it up and get your tattoo. :wink:
    Exactly! :)
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Week2WeighIn.jpg
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Week2WeighIn.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week 2 has ended...no more postings
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So, if you three would like to challenge each other...how about the first one out of the 170s, gets 0.25 lbs from the other 2 people

I'm in. I've been in the 170's for FOUR MONTHS!!! :mad: I'm bound to break out of them soon. Right? :ohwell:

Ah, yes I am totally in!! I love getting motivated to leave the 70's...AGAIN.

Let me know when it's over and the results so I calculate it....ROCK ON!! Bomb the evil sinister 70's
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    100_3285.jpg

Measurements are: 197.75 (for those of you who don't speak numbers, it translates to FAT @SS!!!!!!!)
    Girl, If I have to remind you how beautiful you are and how hard your working every week I will! Quit being so down on yourself! That's what? a 2 and a half pound loss! Your kickin' Fat @ss is what your doing:wink::bigsmile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options

Oh shush... :tongue: my numbers are much higher than yours :devil: Luckily my number translates to HOT @ss! :drinker: :drinker: Oh yeah!
    If we had a "Like" button I'd push it 5 times!!! Way to be positive Heather!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone for being Debbie Downer
    just kicking myself for falling off the weight loss wagon. *kitten*, I didn't fall so much as have someone push me off and the wagon pulled away at top speed! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BUT, it's never too late to find that damn wagon and hop back on! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Congrats to everyone on the losses this week!!!!!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    That's better Katie... think positive and we will help you get back on that wagon. I mean really Kim parked it at your front porch when she started this challenge and with your loss it looks like you already jumped on:wink:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I just hope Kim's lushy @ss wasn't drinking and driving when she brought it by! :laugh: :wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    @ Katie, Ha, I drove the beer wagon over...

OK, I am not looking at my spreadsheet right now. I am on my sister's computer.

I did not have one person weigh in on time, Newimpmommy. I feel bad but told her that I cannot accept a late weigh-in. It's just not fair to all the other players. If she posts her weight, she will be sent to the 2nd chance category.

So, everyone else is safe at the moment.

I will post results after Robin weighs in on Saturday.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Yay for safe! Sad for our team :cry:
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options

I did not have one person weigh in on time, Newimpmommy. I feel bad but told her that I cannot accept a late weigh-in. It's just not fair to all the other players. If she posts her weight, she will be sent to the 2nd chance category.
    Kim on the yellow thread, they said that I was the replacement was newimpmommy... is she the one I replaced? If so, would she have not been out at the beginning anyway? and that would not count? I am confused.... :-(
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yay for safe! Sad for our team :cry:

I'm not sad, her lose i say, sucks cus someone else that actually wanted to be in the challenge didn't get that place it got wasted .... we can do this guys (hope that didn't sound to harsh or offend any one) but I'm here to make a difference in my life and this is giving me the boost to get me @zz moving :bigsmile:

BUTT BASHERS TO WIN BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

really hanging to see the results LOL....