<3
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Beautiful Fall Day in Georgia! :)

Carol
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Pip - I miss my old dog every day. We will look for a new puppy when we return home after visiting our son’s family in Virginia. I have been looking online and saw that several breeders will be having pups available during spring and summer. The photos you post of Yogi always make me happy. ❤️

Awwww, I’m so sorry but happy that yogi makes you feel better
  • pipcd34
    edited October 2021
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Pip ... uneven nails on Yogi's paw?

No, just a pups paw
  • pipcd34
    ycshc1m5jgcu.jpeg
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 966 Member
    Barbara-"hair band" music is from the 80s, like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Van Halen, etc. Not really dance-able music.

Heather-Hope you feel better soon.

Flea-You're a trooper! Sending best wishes for you!

Woke up to a 3 pound gain from 2 days ago. Not happy.

Tina in CA
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    1636032jtnsn5x0nt.gif
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Peach – Happy beautiful fall day in Georgia! We have started our morning with hot coffee indoors and Oregon rain outside. I’m happy to look out my windows and watch the river on this misty morning. :star:

Rita – I am impressed with your planning and notes. :flowerforyou:

Machka - I love the ducklings! As a child I had a book called Make Way for Ducklings. I loved it. Your photo reminded me of the book. Your Mama Duck has a big brood. :bigsmile: The keyboard is a nice gift. I hope you’re able to get a stand and an F key.

Allie - Enjoy your trip! :flowerforyou:

Lisa – Your daughter is lovely and Levi the charming destroyer is a cutie. Three grandchildren are a blessing. :star: My daughter also has three. Two are in elementary school and the third is not old enough for school yet.

I went to yoga class yesterday and had a wonderful time with my friends there. I had a fall a couple of weeks ago. I tripped going up concrete stairs and bonked my left knee pretty hard. The yoga class stretches made good progress for me. I wore a knee brace in class & I left class feeling much better. My left knee is a bit grumpy again this morning and I have my knee brace on again today. The next yoga class will be Friday. My doctor suggested physical therapy in addition to yoga if the knee doesn’t improve enough.

Katla
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,600 Member
    Carol - delighted your cataract op went well. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,600 Member
    edited October 2021
    <3 Rori. I love the idea of a box representing your safe space. Might try that with the kids sometime. <3

DH made the most heavenly chicken stew for dinner. There is enough left for me to mix with rice for tomorrow's lunch.
    What a great husband! :D

I rang my son to check on Saturday. They are still waiting for results from the PCR tests. Probably negative, but you never know. I'm planning for them to arrive at 5 pm and will order takeout pizza from round the corner, so we can all eat together. We
    always have the Funghi one. They can have plain and add toppings.
    Parents to collect at 10.30 on Sunday after DH's birthday breakfast of fresh pancakes, croissants and pain chocolat. Must buy some fresh orange juice. I will somehow try to jam a fountain candle in the croissants!!! :p

Must be feeling better even to contemplate it!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,194 Member
    Making progress. Slow but sure!

RvRita
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    :)
  • pipcd34
    edited October 2021
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 29min 49sec, 175elev, 3.19ap, 80ahr, 101mhr, 8.02mi= 751c
    Strava app = 968c
    Other- 45.03min, sweep patio, wash/clean garage cans, unload rocks= 206c
    Other- 35.41min, sponge clean front patio lattice

Total cal 1119

They came over and hosed off the excess powder. Now we have to wait for it to cure some more before they can seal it. May be about a month
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,468 Member
    RVRita - I've read those books too. Even though they were written decades ago, are so very pertinent and to the point. Spot on - they are so very positive style of writing.
    Auntie bk - my dog was marked as a Min Pin by the vet but think he's a mutt. Stockier body and shorter legs but he's my peanut. Waiting at the gate whenever arrive home from work.
    Pip - how did you train Yogi to deal with an electric toothbrush?