Options
    well now why you gotta go and ruin my day

im truly dissappointed
    Sorry. You need me to blow you a kiss?:flowerforyou:

im thinkin thats a bit much. but its the thought that counts! lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    You fellas want me to get a ruler so you can settle this?
    It wouldn't be long enough.
  • Dave351
    Dave351 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

LOL!!! Like the line up from "Ordinary Suspects!"

I thought me and h82bfat were bad! :) LMAO
  • Dave351
    Options
    It wouldn't be long enough.

Not to sound...well, yea...whatever! You're in damn good shape for 47!!! Sure you got the age right?
  • janegeno
    janegeno Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would not be offended as long as everything is not "bulging out". I wear compression shorts like that, but I wear shorts over them. I feel too underdressed with just compression shorts alone.

HAHA exactly, yes. I understand that the shorts get in the way when the OP is teaching his class, though. Personally, as long as I can't tell at a glance whether a fella is circumcised then his pants are not offensively tight.
  • h82bfat
    Options
    Hey Dave351, Thanks for your reply. I'm not here to pick fights and apologize if I upset you. I wish you success in your journeys and wanted to thank you for serving in the military, I truly appreciate everyone who ever has.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's a cover! Maybe she wants her buddies to think she is offended, but when she gets home, she breaks out the black leather, whips, and chains!!!! You never know about people!!!! She could even have a torture chamber in her basement!!!! I'd watch out for her if I were you!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'd be the one secretly snapping a photo and sharing with my mfp friends between sets, check out the a hot guy at my gym!
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    can you wear the spandex and then a loose pair of running shorts over it?

This is how I roll. Compression shorts are a man's friend. Very nice to have a pair to wear under running shorts for exercises like the leg press. I am not opposed to just spandex but I know that some people are. I have received a few comments from passing motorists while riding my bike wearing spandex bib shorts.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Not to sound...well, yea...whatever! You're in damn good shape for 47!!! Sure you got the age right?
    Born in '64! Here's what's funny, I did a charity Flag Football game (fathers of my child's school vs fathers of another elementary school) and was the oldest one there. However I was the best conditioned because by half time (1 hour game) many of the fathers were dropping out or completely spent. The guy covering me leaned over and said "I'm not gonna even chase you anymore". I ended up catching 2 TD's, one for 65 yds. The next Monday, I saw all these dads gimping around while I had no soreness or pain at all. Goes to show that you can stay in shape for years and still compete in sports you love.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Maybe she wants her buddies to think she is offended, but when she gets home, she breaks out the black leather, whips, and chains!!!!
    I think you'll find your average Domme doesn't need to take her frustrations out by making complaints via a third party. :bigsmile:

Really, if women (staff and members) at the gym are permitted to wear lycra, you have a sexual discrimiation suit on your hands.
    Goes to show that you can stay in shape for years and still compete in sports you love.
    Well, yeah.
    You're 47, that's only a year older than me, and I've got DECADES left in me!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Well, yeah.
    You're 47, that's only a year older than me, and I've got DECADES left in me!!!
    Lol, I plan to play till I CAN'T run anymore.
  • Dave351
    Options
    Hey Dave351, Thanks for your reply. I'm not here to pick fights and apologize if I upset you. I wish you success in your journeys and wanted to thank you for serving in the military, I truly appreciate everyone who ever has.

No, no! Thank you!! I was the one being the jerk!:)
  • DBlake0926
    Options
    If your supervisor suggests you wearing something different, that's one thing. If it's just some uptight lookeeloo (which she's obviously looking), wear whatever you're comfortable in. She always has the option to take another class if she's truly offended.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    As of the last 2 classes, no complaints and that's probably because I haven't seen her in the gym since. I'm guessing she was either on a pass, a guest or is just doing a different class now. Eh, who cares now. My classes are one of the most attended and reguarded (according to member survey) as one of the most liked.
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    hoooray problem solved
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    As of the last 2 classes, no complaints and that's probably because I haven't seen her in the gym since. I'm guessing she was either on a pass, a guest or is just doing a different class now. Eh, who cares now. My classes are one of the most attended and reguarded (according to member survey) as one of the most liked.

Oooh, your "that guy". I used to sub for that guy, and was totally flattered when he asked me to sub his class. Awesome.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

You keep wearing that, and I'll keep showing up and putting awsome marks on your surveys, m-kay?
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    She came back yesterday!!!! And guess what? There was the same complaint, so now I know without a doubt it's just this prude of a lady who is putting the complaint in the box! First time I've seen her in over a month, so I'm assuming she just comes in occasionally to do whatever class is available to her. My supe told me not to worry about it and I won't!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    man...I still say you should flash your junk at her next time you see her......