• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,488 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    November: leaner/stronger/kinder than October.
    Accountability:
    Chose well: BP, dogs to powerline, made up Monday’s SWSY, Tuesday's line dancing (marching to bagpipes).
    Bonus: another load laundry.
    Just one thing:
    18: Connect with someone from a different generation. Time to email M.
    19: Broaden your perspective: read a different paper, magazine or site. Finally read the Pioneer Woman magazine Joe brought me. A little disappointed, too much style stuff, some of the recipes sounded good but many were from new cookbook hacking box mixes. Will make it easier to recycle and not keep this magazine ;)

Machka your lot looks beautiful!
    Barbie thanks for letting me know about pet food delays. We buy 40+ lbs at a time and are set for months. Hope things smooth out by then. Also thank you for modeling the benefits of mindfulness. Has helped me cope with stronger than usual emotions lately. Much appreciated.
    Lisa :love: the pearl image, no grit, no shiny pretty thing. Good thoughts for Tuesday’s procedure.
    Tracey good luck disbanding the social club. Workplaces have enough turmoil and confusion as it is, not to mention hurt feelings.
    Kay bless you. “Pip” perfect.

Lighter, lovelies!
    71qlidr2zhzt.gif
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2021: choose to be leaner/stronger/kinder NOW

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    Just a quick pop in this morning. I have my Gynae appointment this morning, so a little short on time.

Lisa: 😍 The pearl analogy
    Carol: Trying to keep the dross at bay is a never ending task 😂
    Katla: Have a good trip

We finished most of our planters yesterday, and went for a walk in our local park. We are having a few fine days, but rain is forecast for the weekend.

C'est la vie!

☘️ Terri
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Slept pretty well, got a text from Tom at this time of the morning is never good.. our pup Homer isnt feeling good he wanted to k ow if I could take him down to the vet ,i told him of course...he thinks he might have a bladdrr infection poor ol guy he left this morning and he was crying on the bed.. so I might have to bring him over here even though he doesnt like it much anymore.. we shall see.
    Other than that will hop in the shower and try and work on the afghan.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Just noticed that Katla has been posting in the other thread.

She can’t figure out how to find us here.

Hoping she will get a notification from this

@Katla49
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    "The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials."--Lin Yutang
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    ANNIE ~ Happy Birthday to You!

Carol in GA
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Annie!
    Anne is our daughter's name and her birthday is tomorrow!
    Apparently November is a good month for Annes!
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Annie, hope it's grand!
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Playing around with the new format. I found that I had a draft post. I clicked on it; it was a post in this thread from 2015. Weird!

I’ve made an appointment to take my new kitty to the vet. We are going Monday at 9:30. I’m worried that she has peed somewhere in the house. She hasn’t used the litter box, but I haven’t seen her squat. it’s possible, I guess, that she was so dehydrated that she hasn’t had to go. I am clueless! I’m pretty sure the reason she hasn’t had to poop is that she hasn’t had any food. She’s eaten perhaps 1/2 cup of Meow Mix, maybe 3/4 since I brought her home last night, so over the last 15 hours. I took her outside for 15 minutes, but didn’t see her do anything out there either.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    uw21wjqaalie.jpeg
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    526629gqzns4h1i9.gif
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Happy. Birthday Annie. Do something fun!
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Kelly ~ Could we have missed your birthday? I hope not! <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Annie!!!
    Well ran up to Petsmart and picked up what i had ordered also took Homer to the vet.. Dr Danby used to work with the Vets office and now helps out periodically.. did bloodwork on him and he is licking and could have a possible infection..so an antibiotic shot and some pain meds and i bought a soft cone so that he doesnt lick...
    And brought him back over here.. i haven't brought him here lately because he was getting agitated, but today he settled right down and both of them are on my lap...I was going to work on the afghan which is big and bulky but its kinda hard with 2 dogs plopped on top of you.. Dr also brought up the possibility of doggie dementia...they will check bloodwork first and urine ,and if that all comes back clear than that could be a possibility.. poor lil guy..
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hi all! I was really ridiculously nervous listening to my recorded interview this afternoon, but I feel it went well. People seem to like it. :)
    A cousin picked it up by accident and had no idea!
    If anyone meant to listen, and somehow missed it, you can find it on BBC Radio Sussex catchup for 29 days! Sarah Gorrell, which is a 4 hour slot from 10-14.00 GMT. I am 3.08 hours in until 3.25 hrs. You can get the station by Googling it and looking for 19/11/21 .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Annie! :D<3

It's our 17th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Celebrating with lunch in a French Bistro in our famous 'Lanes'.

Tonight I've cooked lamb shanks in red wine. Kleftiko.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Annie 🎉🎂🎉
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary, Heather - and many good wishes for you and Johnny!