Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 35min 9sec, 3.22ap, 37elev, 85ahr, 101mhr, 5.23mi= 463c
    Strava app= 631c
    Zwift home spin bike- 21.21min, 127elev, 122ahr, 147mhr, 96aw, 67arpm 5.55mi= 212c
    Zwift app= 119c
    Walk to gym- 9.51min, .52mi= 51c
    Strava app= 63c
    Rowing machine- 30min, 55aw, 103ahr, 167mhr, 3.021mi/4862meters= 259c
    Walk gym to home- 10.01min, .52mi= 51c
    Strava app= 64c

Total cal 1036
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Homie got anxious so i brought him home ,when I took him to the vets I dropped a dozen donuts off for the staff.. i know its always appreciated..
    Im watching Diners .Drive-ins and Dives and working on the afghan.
    Heather.. Happiest of Anniversaries to you and Johnny xoxi
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,129 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Annie: Happy Birthday
    Heather: I hope you and Johnnie have a wonderful anniversary. I’m off now to Google your interview.
    Later: Heather, that was a powerful interview. I love the sympathetic way Sarah conducted the interview. You came across a remarkable woman, but we knew that anyway. 😂
    Lisa: Let Egg be your solace. 🥰 the understated Winnie the Pooh reference (((Hugs)))

Gynae appointment did not go well🥴 I will need a day procedure under local anaesthetic to resolve the problem. More delay!!! 🙄

Having an early night

Love ☘️ Terri
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,054 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Annie :flowerforyou:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    ejijteb7hpvl.jpeg
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :)Heather I just listened to your interview. You were awesome 🌞
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Worked today then the soup kitchen. I don’t know why, but it seemed to take a long time at work today. I’m thinking that the reaction I’m having to the flu shot is that I’m extremely tired. Came home from the soup kitchen and slept for 2 hours. Yesterday I slept for about 2 hours

Allie – good thoughts for Homer. We took a test to see if lexi has dementia. Unfortunately, we answered positively to like 7 of the 10 questions. We know she has dementia

Anne DE – happy birthday

Heather – happy anniversary

Terri – I’m sorry the appt didn’t go well. At least it’s only a day procedure under local

Vice is putting the lights on the trees. I slept another 2 hours, and feel like I need to sleep more

michele NC
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Annie!

Happy anniversary Heather!

A friend from church who sat next to me in choir and sang with me for virtual choir has passed away. I will miss her singing next to me.

On a happier note the Everett Philharmonic is going to play their first live concert on November 28. All attending must show proof of vaccination and wear masks. I would like to go but will still have company here then.

Katla - I hope you are safely in VA.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :)Michele I was tired for two days after my Covid booster so I treated the fatigue with a nap. It worked :)
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    skuehn48 wrote: »
    Happy birthday Annie!

Happy anniversary Heather!

A friend from church who sat next to me in choir and sang with me for virtual choir has passed away. I will miss her singing next to me.

On a happier note the Everett Philharmonic is going to play their first live concert on November 28. All attending must show proof of vaccination and wear masks. I would like to go but will still have company here then.

Katla - I hope you are safely in VA.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA

Sue- will the concert be broadcast too. Everett is so pretty. I have an aunt in LkStevens and friends and cousins that live in Mt.Vernon. Hoping to get back up there, maybe this coming summer. Snohomish is one of our favorite places up there.
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Annie- I hit 60 in a few months.

Happy anniversary Heather- enjoy it
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Sue WA - so sorry about your friend.

Michele NC
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals,
    So decided to listen to the whole of the BBC programme. It’s so different in format than radio I listen to here in the us. The amount of “bumper” music between the talking most of the radio I listen to is either mostly music, or mostly talk, but this is more like 40/60

Heather so interesting to hear your voice! I really enjoyed knowing what you sound like. And Sarah is a good interviewer, but you stole the show! I feel like we “know” each other on this forum but hearing the interview broadened and deepened my feeling that I “know” you.

Happy birthday and happy anniversary to all that are celebrating!!!!!

We have this chain of take and bake pizza, good pizza at a very good price – you bought it and cooked it at home. Which was a nice treat a few times a year. The closest one closed a few weeks ago and the next one is about 15 miles away, through the worst traffic area. My mom, nephew and his girl friend are coming to spend the 1st weekend of December with me and we will do all the cookie baking for the Christmas holiday. I was hoping to find pizza for one of those dinners. The Take and Bake was about $12 per large pizza, so I was looking at the cost of pizza at the places close, and it is about $40 for the same thing – but cooked. Really changes the budget.

Beth – what a mess! Do you folks read lips or sign or both? And do they have the support they need to communicate fully with the medical staff?

Thinking of everyone.
    Smiles Kim in N. California
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Annie - happy Birthday

Heather - happy Anniversary
    I’m going to try to find your interview.

I am planning on decorating outside this weekend. It’s calling for a warm weekend only hovering around 0

Lisa - I hope your pain isn’t unbearable while you have to stay away from Aleve.

Terri - sorry you have to have a procedure done.

Beth - you and your brother are in a difficult situation. I pray they let you help soon.

Kim - my favourite pizza is homemade pizza. I just use the Kraft kits. They don’t take much work and are relatively affordable.

I did a little Christmas shopping from my recliner tonight. I bought a gift for both Sons in Law. My youngest daughter’s husband and I have a standing gift request. In 2013 I was in my way to go shopping with my daughter when he called and she had him on speaker phone. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he told me whiskey and socks. I thought he was joking but my daughter told me he was serious. I couldn’t just buy socks and call it good, so I bought him some for his carpentry job, some for his EMT uniform and some sports socks for his running. He loved them! Bragged to everyone that I buy what he asks for and did a good job. So every year since his answer is always whiskey and socks. I have tried to up my sock and whiskey game each year and it is becoming a fun thing for me to shop for. Tonight I ordered these socks for him. I can’t wait to see his face!
    rv19ctom0l2w.png

Tomorrow we are going to my supervisor’s house to cut a tree to use for our ornaments. After that I am going to pick our Grandson up for the night and I need to do some crafting!

Tracey in Edmonton

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    <3
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    💞 Happy Anniversary Heather 💞
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    November: leaner/stronger/kinder than October.
    Accountability:
    Chose well: BP, dogs to powerline, chiro
    Bonus: paid van renewal on line, emailed hymns
    Just one thing:
    18: Connect with someone from a different generation. Time to email M.
    19: Broaden your perspective: read a different paper, magazine or site. Finally read the Pioneer Woman magazine Joe brought me. A little disappointed, too much style stuff, some of the recipes sounded good but many were from new cookbook hacking box mixes. Will make it easier to recycle and not keep this magazine ;)
    20: Make a meal using an ingredient or recipe you’ve never tried: Harissa?

Joe’s booster made his arm sore and gave him the aches. Hope it eases quickly, he really doesn’t need any more anxiety.

Oops, belated best birthday wishes, Miss Kellie!
    The very happiest of birthdays to you Annie!
    Likewise, the very happiest of anniversaries, Heather and Johnny!
    Lisa, holding good thoughts for the procedure. May you get answers and quick, easy solutions.
    Vicki Terri how much longer will you have to wait? Grr!
    Beth prayers and hugs for your dad, your mom and you.
    Tracey I had to look twice at that pic to see the socks :laugh:

Met 2 friends for margaritas, intended to sit outside but the heaters weren’t working so we risked inside. Well distanced, waitstaff fully masked. It was so good to sit together and laugh.

Lighter, lovelies!
    7aevfaparrc6.gif
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2021: choose to be leaner/stronger/kinder NOW