What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    I have a co-worker who, whenever I do even the smallest favor for her, she buys me a super fresh and very warm muffin from the cafe in our building. When I gave her a ride to work yesterday, I forgot that she does this.

The warm banana nut muffin was on my desk when I got here this morning. I caved. I ate 100 grams of it (320 calories) and put the rest away. I couldn't bear to throw it out, so I gave it to another co-worker. Whew!

0 protein in those calories, so I'll be starving by lunch time. It was sooooooo good -- AND I need to remember to tell her next time to please skip the muffin.
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    I have a co-worker who, whenever I do even the smallest favor for her, she buys me a super fresh and very warm muffin from the cafe in our building.

Where might I find this person and what can I do for her?

• Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    MsCzar wrote: »
    I have a co-worker who, whenever I do even the smallest favor for her, she buys me a super fresh and very warm muffin from the cafe in our building.

Where might I find this person and what can I do for her?

LOL! You can live ON HER ROUTE HOME and simply give her a ride once or twice a year. Or, when she's on vacation you can cover the smallest task for her at work.
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Blueberries and cottage cheese. Look like…you know what…but tastes awesome, stays with you and easy on the calories.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    2 coffees with macadamia milk, 2 poached eggs and 150g spicy sauerkraut
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Smoothie (blueberries, kale, spaghetti squash, greek yogurt, hemp hearts, and protein powder)
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Most mornings I have a bagel-thin with egg whites and American cheese. Today I had cottage cheese with honey and some grapes. Always with coffee.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Fried eggs with buttered toast, black coffee and a satsuma.
  • lemurcat2
    edited December 2021
    Out of eggs, so had sausage with cabbage, onions, and peppers, cooked in the instant pot (I love cabbage in the instant pot). As always, coffee also.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    I had coffee, water, a breakfast sandwich (whole wheat bread, lettuce, vegan sausage, just egg patty, hummus, veganaise, and vegan smoked gouda-- delicious!) and a banana.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,181 Member
    edited December 2021
    coffee, chocolate protein drink and two fig newtons (big lunch planned)
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Pumpkin bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese and coffee 🐝

LORD JESUS is KING OF KINGS
  • I had 4 Jumbo eggs, cooked in 3 Tbsp. salted butter.
  • lemurcat2
    edited December 2021
    An apple, 1% cottage cheese, and half an avocado. Also, coffee.
  • congdon18
    congdon18 Posts: 3 Member
    Coffee with almond milk and a homemade frittata with turkey breakfast sausage, egg whites, 1 whole egg, spinach and potatoes. I make and bake 16 at a time and then freeze them for individual breakfasts. They come out to be @ 200 calories each and help with satiety. I often eat it on toast, and sometimes I eat it with a side of fruit.
  • frankwbrown
    edited December 2021
    What's [sic] did I have for breakfast?
    Multigrain Cheerios, blackberries and nonfat milk, and a chocolate protein drink.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Today, my one different breakfast day, I had 24g of cooked bacon (112 calories) and a pancake with raw honey (240 calories).
  • lemurcat2
    2 clementines, cottage cheese (1%), half an avocado, and a mix of roasted broccoli and asparagus (I made a bunch of this so am taking half to eat at lunch), plus coffee.
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,071 Member
    Just coffee today
  • frankwbrown
    wheat chex, blackberries, nonfat milk and a cafe latte protein drink w/ coffee