202 Pounds Down... About 130 or So To Go (with Pics)...

Options

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!! Look at that smile! You are NOT a blob. Thanks you so much for posting these pictures. It is so inspirational to see others succeed when I have just begun. I helps me realize that I can meet MY goals. Awesome!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: A bouquet of flower for you.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: AWESOME!!!!!!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow Hun Congrats! I hope this 75 comes off and I can soon be posting this!!!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that is justb an amazing difference, can you hoenstly not see it?!? Your face has totally and utterly changed shape and look - you are pretty! :heart:

You are doing amazingly :flowerforyou:
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing that!!! Great work!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 202 lb. loss! That in itself is totally amazing! And you CAN, of course, see a huge difference! Keep up the great work.... you're looking fabulous! And you are an inspiration and motivation to us all! :happy:
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    I wouldn't even recognise you!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! WOW!!! ~hugs~
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING! Look at you! You look GREAT! You ARE an inspiration!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • azurbson
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! Way to go! You are a beautiful person inside & out.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Have to say (this may sound weird but it's something I tend to notice) you have some gorgeous bone structure in your face! You are an inspiration!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hey! you only have one chin! You have got to see the difference in you! You are amazing....hooray to you! :flowerforyou:
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are truly an inspiration and look amazing! Congrats and good luck on the rest of your weight loss!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Haha... I wondered what was up when I logged on and noticed I had 12 new friends requests... I was like... WHAT THE!? Thank you for the bump, Rosaliabritt!

And thanks to all of you sweet people for the nice comments! It keeps a gal going!

This was posted back in February... so since then I've lost more weight and am continuing to my goal of RULING THE WORLD! Okay... not really... my next big milestone is to get to Twoberland (just a few more pounds) and then I'll post new pictures... hopefully more than just face this time. We will see how confident I am in a few weeks' time!

Thanks again, sweet friends! If you want to follow my journey, just need a laugh or some motivation... check out my blog: http://www.cravingalife.wordpress.com I post on that Monday through Friday every day! :D
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    *jaw drops* you look great! You look 20 years younger! You deserve to be so proud! Great job!
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I know you sad you cant see the difference in your pictures but I do. I see a huge difference in your face. Also you look happier!!! Great job, keep going you will reach your goal. And you are NOT a blob!!!!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You are a true inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!