60 yrs and up

Replies

• SharGetsHealthy
    SharGetsHealthy Posts: 1,232 Member
    Happy Birthday j29t! I hop you have a spectacular day!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    anawake13 wrote: »
    I am another oldster 74.6 years. Just returned from a ten day cruise from San Francisco to Mexico and had a relaxing time and tried to not over indulge will weigh in tomorrow and hope to have maintained. Not as active as usual as my husband can't walk very far so no trips around deck or stairs. Back to routine manana.

Well done, @anawake13. 👏👏👏 I always enjoy a break from the routine. And then back to the regularly scheduled program. 😁
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,228 Member
    edited December 2021
    Mmmm thin ginger snaps- forgot all about them!! 😋
    Great loss after your cruise @anawake13!
  • SharGetsHealthy
    SharGetsHealthy Posts: 1,232 Member
    SbetaK wrote: »
    I stepped outside to feed the birds on my deck and went sailing down the steps, hitting my tailbone over and over. Probably broke my coccyx, but since there is nothing you can do for them except wait for time to heal, I don't plan on getting any xrays, etc.

Oh my goodness! That sounds very painful! I remember banging my coccyx really hard a few times when I was growing up and it sure did hurt. Wishing you a speedy recovery and be careful!

• anawake13
    anawake13 Posts: 99 Member
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. I've had the same thing when I fell down a flight of stairs and know how painful it is. My son is an orthopedist and says it's a real pain in the a..
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    @swimmom_1 ONLY 140 minutes your elliptical?!? I have often marveled at your elliptical times! I do 20 min, 5-6 days/weeks (fat-burning program with an incline) and I can't imagine one minute more. My husband does 25 minutes/day and the thought of that is overwhelming, lol! You go girl!
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited December 2021
    @MaggieGirl135
    I can only do it because I think I "zone out" in old TV shows on Peacock on my tablet! And because of it, I get the steady weight loss. Which it turn motivates me to do it 3 times/week on my off work days.It's my "circle of (Life, LOL) exercise"!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,778 Member
    but did he skip the 60's??!!1 lol
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    but did he skip the 60's??!!1 lol

He also skipped the 40's. Still love the badass attitude!