fit & butt ugly OR fat with and stunning??.

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Fat and stunning...
    Since I already am, can I quit dieting now?
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    And really you can't be fat and stunningly attractive.....that is some smoke that fat people want to blow up your *kitten*.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Depends on how fat or how ugly we're talking here.
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow, your a jerk! I am overweight and I do not think I am ugly. There are many overweight people out there that are attractive! There ares some skinny people out there that may be fit and healthy but are butt ugly. Somebody should blow smoke up your butt!
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Stunningly attractive to me,because then I won`t see her as "fat".

Love this answer!!!!!
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    fat and stunningly attractive!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dawnm92
    dawnm92 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fit and butt ugly OR fat with a stunningly gorgeous face??
    my trainer and I got into this screaming match over what men (and women) would prefer. So I am taking it to the streets of MFP.
    here's what my dad always used to say: Nobody wants a bone but a dog and even he wants some meat on it. :bigsmile:

My question is...do you mean which would we prefer to be ourselves? Or which would we prefer to date?

For myself, I was going to say I might rather be fit and ugly because there is so much discrimination against fat women everywhere, including in the job market, and I HATE BEING FAT!!! I really don't want to be butt ugly though. LOL So I guess it depends on how fat you mean. Under 250 and stunningly gorgeous, I'll take it. Over 250 (at 5'4") and stunningly gorgeous - no, I'd rather be fit and butt ugly, I think. I never want to be so big that my size keeps me from doing any regular thing that I want or need to do. I ALWAYS want to be self-sufficient and able to live a normal life. I could do that at 250 (I've been close), but somewhere above that, it gets harder and harder to be independent.

For who I would date...I prefer fat and stunningly gorgeous by far! Of course, I might qualify that with some of the above...if they were soooooo heavy that I seriously worried for their health and safety (like 300+ pounds or so), then I might wish they were fit and ugly (or at least somewhat smaller) just so that I didn't worry about the person I loved dying young from serious health problems. I also wouldn't want them facing the discrimination that they would have to face as a very, very obese person in this world on a regular basis!
  • livnlite
    Options
    i dont think its possible to be fat and stunning. the human body is not supposed to be the way many of us on here are/were.

with that said im not saying there arent beautiful women that are overweight, no not at all saying that. but i associate fat with being very unhealthy, trouble breathing, walking, and just complications being active.

this is a good topic to become very offensive very quickly.

look up fat in google images, its yellow, looks slimy.. and its disgusting, nothing "stunning" about it.

I totally disagree .. There are a lot of people who may be overweight but are absolutely gorgeous and classy. Kirstie Alley, Oprah, Queen Latifa (for instance .. Celeb's are the easiest to offer as examples) ... They are overweight ladies, but when they doll themselves up .. They are VERY stunning women. Much the same as a lot of very overweight ladies.

Don't forget you can dress up or dress down. Even the thinnest of women can dress down to look frumpy. Weight is not the defining factor.

And for the record .. The human body is not meant to be 'super model thin' either..Yet this is what seems to be what our 'society' deems as the 'perfect' body structure. Nothing can be farther from the truth...from a naturalistic point of view.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I'll be the total party pooper... with the right personality, either. With the wrong personality, even fit and stunning isn't worth it.

JR Martinez on All My Children is pretty shocking looking the first time you see him, but he's an amazing person with incredible drive and determination, which equals attractive. Pre-weight loss Drew Carey or Kevin Smith were both so hilariously funny that their weight never bothered me. My husband's chunky, too, and his weight has never been an issue for me.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight but if youre ugly you cant make pretty.
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    FAT AND ATTRACTIVE......
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to comment or respond back to some posts on this thread...so I won't waste my time and leave..

Peace!

::runs::
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i dont think its possible to be fat and stunning. the human body is not supposed to be the way many of us on here are/were.

with that said im not saying there arent beautiful women that are overweight, no not at all saying that. but i associate fat with being very unhealthy, trouble breathing, walking, and just complications being active.

this is a good topic to become very offensive very quickly.

look up fat in google images, its yellow, looks slimy.. and its disgusting, nothing "stunning" about it.

I totally disagree .. There are a lot of people who may be overweight but are absolutely gorgeous and classy. Kirstie Alley, Oprah, Queen Latifa (for instance) ... They are overweight ladies, but when they doll themselves up .. They are VERY stunning women.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Queen Latifa has always been beautiful in my eyes and Jill Scott too!
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    And really you can't be fat and stunningly attractive.....that is some smoke that fat people want to blow up your *kitten*.
    Pardon? I am fat, by I'm sure your standards, yet stunningly attractive! Lmao
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Stunningly attractive to me,because then I won`t see her as "fat".

Love this answer!!!!!
    i LOVE THIS ANSWER TOO
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Why is this even an issue...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i don't like the words "fat" or "ugly."

so there!

beautiful on the inside and outside. how about that?
  • twinlikeme
    twinlikeme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    fit and ugly-- thats what paper bags are for...

jk jk jk

HAHAHAHA My dad still always says, "Even ugly people need lovin' too."
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Fat and attractive. Too expensive to fix ugly. And... everything works the same in the dark.

perfect answer.
  • dawnm92
    dawnm92 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    but i associate fat with being very unhealthy, trouble breathing, walking, and just complications being active.

You understand someone can be overweight and healthy, and "thin" and unhealthy, right?

Exactly. Everyone has some level of body fat. Some thin people have more visceral fat (around their organs) than some people who carry more weight. For example, a skinny guy with high visceral fat vs a woman with big hips -- her fat is in her butt where it's much less danger to your health than visceral fat.

Viewing someone as disgusting because they carry some fat (say 30 pounds overweight) and fat (if you look at pictures of it online) is so disgusting is kind of like saying...have you seen pictures of intestines?? Eeeew they are soooooooooo disgusting. If you have intestines inside of you, then you are disgusting. Or clogged arteries (which my 115 pound mother has due to hereditary heart disease) are disgusting filled with those yucky cholesterol deposits so you are disgusting if you have clogged arteries.

How about fat and sweet vs. thin and a jerk?

I'll take fat and sweet any day. :-)