Men... taking a poll...

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Any man who answers "Yes" to this is a coward.

Any woman who hits a man and expects him to do nothing in return is taking a very large risk.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I don't care for the double standard of this.

Everyone, regardless of gender, should keep their hands to themselves.
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I would never hit a man unless it was in self defense. I HATE it when a woman slaps a man for something he said or did. Nothing gives someone the right to put their hands on someone else in anger.

The man shouldn't ever hit her back...but that's because a person should never be hit in anger in the first place.
  • bump
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Never would I do such a thing. if anything I would lighty push her away if she was continually slapping me in the face, but even that I probably wouldn't do. I would just walk or run away. or hope some other lady starts fighting with her lol.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't be right., but it would be fair.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    The question would be a lot easier to answer had it used the term lady.

Then it would be an easy answer - No. You don't hit a lady.

But alas, you did not use that term. As a result, it is not so cut and dry.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I don't think a woman should be hitting a man either.

I personally feel, that if I hit someone, I expect to get hit back.
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Yes...Moral of story...Keep your damn hands to yourself.
    Thts bad for u to say.......would u want sum one slapping ur mother despite wht she may have done? No!!! Or would u want sum one slapping ur daughter. Ur crazy
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of this video. Who is at fault here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqm-5iR_kPI
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    It is never OK to hit someone, regardless of gender. I hate when women do this, knowing most men would never hit a girl. We're not talking self defense here.
    Agreed ^^^

I wish my previous SO understood this. She knew I'd never retaliate so out came her little fists of fury whenever she was a little bothered. Luckily she was quite little, so she could never really do any damage, but talk about having to use restraint!!!

So, no, never - unless your safety is really threatened I guess.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I don't care for the double standard of this.

Everyone, regardless of gender, should keep their hands to themselves.

Great answer! Boobs do not coming with a "slap and get away with it" license.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Women that slap men are damaged....
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    So my wife just called me about my response, so let me clarify myself. I have never hit my wife and won't hit a woman. That being said, no one should raise a hand at another person unless you are prepared for the possible appropriate response. There are daily reports of abuse, and a lot if it is from women. If you don't like the feeling of being hit, you should not get to enjoy the satisfaction of hitting someone. Now I hope I am out of the doghouse with my wife. Love you Babe.
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    It is never OK to hit someone, regardless of gender. I hate when women do this, knowing most men would never hit a girl. We're not talking self defense here.

^^^ agree... but i do get tired of hearing women say that they will hit their SO knowing that he wont hit back..
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I will admit early in my marriage my husband pissed me off and I slapped him. He did not hit back although if he had I would not have blamed him.To this day I regret it. Not that it is excusable but I was 17, a new mother of a preemie and finishing high school so was stressed. But I should not have done it and realized immediately it was abusive. Never done it again.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt slap her but I would choke the *kitten* outta her. But where I'm from it is ok to hit a woman back, but not just because.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'll fight all you silly women!!!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!! HUAH!!!!!!

(PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    FLYING ELBOW!!!!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    The question would be a lot easier to answer had it used the term lady.

Then it would be an easy answer - No. You don't hit a lady.

But alas, you did not use that term. As a result, it is not so cut and dry.

Why would the wording make any difference?? No one deserves to be hit.