Begin Again......AGAIN

18910111214»

Replies

• drollings2019
    drollings2019 Posts: 95 Member
    I need to do better at taking pictures so I can see the progress. I just started the journey AGAIN! So, sick of starting over. But this week has been good. I am also weighing every day. For me, as long as I am watching it daily, I do better. And logging, my best success in the past happened when I logged every day. With 5 kids, all active in sports, it is very hard to make sure I am taking time to focus on myself, but I am going to try really hard! Good luck on your journey @Be_theBest_Me!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Ok so last week I broke when I stepped on the scale cried my eyes out and just couldn't fix it so I just fell into it more. Last week 194 this week 190 pms wrecked me. Then the holidays! Next is my kiddos 13th bday!! I'm gonna make a deficit this week!! Lort help me!! Y'all money sucks and it gives me anxiety...I can manage that. Being at home what husband 24 7 is killing me. He wakes up grumpy and rude and looking to fight!! If I engage it's an all day grudge match. If I don't then I feel crappy all day and I eat and eat and eat!! We have talked about it....for 15 years!!! It makes me nuts!! I gotta figure out how to control this emotional eating trigger!! Come on Lacey head outta the butt cave and in the game!!! *kitten* fire save the matches!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Ok fresh start not gonna think about where I was ...so y'all are getting a current weight only today. 193.8 I am gonna think about where I am going 150!! This is my Goal Weight!! So forward I go!! New year new me!! I turn 39 next month my bday present to myself this year is the Best Me I Can Be By 40!!! Woo woo here I goooooooo
    wel18la77akd.jpg
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    @Be_theBest_Me you got this hun!! I'm at my highest ever after and starting again. Day 1 went well. Just need to keep consistent!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    roz0810 wrote: »
    @Be_theBest_Me you got this hun!! I'm at my highest ever after and starting again. Day 1 went well. Just need to keep consistent!

We are gonna do this!!!!!

laceygaywilson@gmail.com

There is my direct email address in case ya need support I'm here for you!!!
  • roz0810
    @Be_theBest_Me Day 7, keeping strong here. I'm 5.4lbs down!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    PW 194
    CW 190
    TL 4
    GW 150

ALRIGHT YALL IN IT TO WIN IT!!

Yesterday I worked outside and I am feeling it today!! Nevertheless
    I BEEN WORKING OUTSIDE ALL MORNING!! It's a Lil chilly so not sweating but I am lifting bending giving my muscles something to remember.....yell out timber when I fall to the couch later!!!( If ya know the song ya know the song 😂😂🤣🤣) I am trying to stay out of the mental fog and in the present!! Positive is a choice! Happy is a choice!! I choose the station in my head!! Attacking the day like a hyped up cheerleader A-T-T-A-C-K ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK
  • roz0810
    how're u getting on @Be_theBest_Me ❤️☺️
  • Be_theBest_Me
    how're u getting on @Be_theBest_Me ❤️☺️

Today I weighed in at 186.8 PW 190!!!

HOW ARE YOU 😜
  • roz0810
    @Be_theBest_Me yeayyyy woop woop amazing job. keep up the good work. I'm doing good. 5.6lbs down 👇
  • Be_theBest_Me
    @Be_theBest_Me yeayyyy woop woop amazing job. keep up the good work. I'm doing good. 5.6lbs down 👇

Yeeeeeeeeees way to go
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Doing it y'all.....the journey is not over until you give up. No matter if ya gain it back and start over it's ok. The journey isn't over! Just do the work!!!
  • Janene5
    Janene5 Posts: 45 Member
    I am here with you. I've lost and regained the same 25 lbs at least 25 timed. But THIS time is the last!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    nanacutler wrote: »
    I am here with you. I've lost and regained the same 25 lbs at least 25 timed. But THIS time is the last!

Yeeeeeeeeees!! I am with ya!! 193.8 and so excited!! Dropping that water and bloat first!! Whoosh