New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    ezj7x4tjuc0t.png
    ev78xgns2ieg.png
    a7dhrtn6ya83.png

interesting! what is this made of??

Noreenmarie1234 WHERE DO YOU LIVE AND WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE THINGS?!?!?
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    ezj7x4tjuc0t.png
    ev78xgns2ieg.png
    a7dhrtn6ya83.png

Wherever it is, it's rooted in magic...
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    rxga5zknvu4r.jpg

LOVE

How does it compare to Peanut PB Fit?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I would try these. They are new vegan wings that supposedly are made to have "skin" like wings. Just came out to walmart. They don't have them at mine. I haven't had actual chicken wings in years because I hate meat with bone in it. 39c49ruj10rc.png
    7dqyq8d7qub3.png
    The reviews all say they are very different, not just like nuggets formed into wing shape. I am skeptical it would taste any differently so that is why I am curious to try them lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    rxga5zknvu4r.jpg

LOVE

I buy this all the time!! It is basically the same except cashew flavor. I make the same wrap every night (sliced strawberries, truvia drizzled with 2 serving either pbfit pb, chocolate pb fit, or this stuff!)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2022
    ezj7x4tjuc0t.png
    ev78xgns2ieg.png
    a7dhrtn6ya83.png

:D I haven't seen either of these actually in stores!!! (Or I would have definitely got them!) I saw them advertised as new products on vegjoy news instagram lol. I don't think the laughing cow are launched in stores yet.

The good planet ones seem to be available in maryland. Didn't @hgycta live there?

dt7azepeb0fz.png
  • VegjoyP
    ezj7x4tjuc0t.png
    ev78xgns2ieg.png
    a7dhrtn6ya83.png

:D I haven't seen either of these actually in stores!!! (Or I would have definitely got them!) I saw them advertised as new products on vegjoy news instagram lol. I don't think the laughing cow are launched in stores yet.

The good planet ones seem to be available in maryland. Didn't @hgycta live there?

dt7azepeb0fz.png

Vegjoy is a company!? I came up with that name on my own... lol!
  • VegjoyP
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    rxga5zknvu4r.jpg

LOVE

I love it so much for cashew flavor plus sugar free!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2022
    ezj7x4tjuc0t.png
    ev78xgns2ieg.png
    a7dhrtn6ya83.png

dt7azepeb0fz.png

Vegjoy is a company!? I came up with that name on my own... lol!

****vegnews, LOL I subconsciously added the joy because I was replying to you :D:D:D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I found the aldi mozzarella sticks! So they looked amazing and smelled amazing but we’re not that great tasting. They were just okay. The outside coating was PERFECT but the cheese on the inside was slimy and without flavor. They just need to add some flavoring and spices to the cheese on the inside.

It doesn’t have the texture of the cheese inside mozzarella sticks either. It’s been over 15 years since I’ve had them but I used to love them as a kid and they always had some chew to it. These were just like slime and I even let them cool a long tome hoping they would thicken and have a better texture.

Wouldn’t get them again unless they revamp the recipe. yyfdmb4sffdb.jpeg
    pioq1lujlxwt.jpeg
    azepciddr4kr.jpeg
    2lif6hm8e23u.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    1nw6k9wutrmj.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    h83jen51fddo.png

I'm sure they won't taste very good, the Cap'n crunch didn't but I'll probably try them anyway
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I hate mushrooms so I probably wouldn't like these. cof9iduwaana.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2022
    Breaded okra. Never had it before. Made it in the air fryer. It was just okay. Not super flavorful and needs to be dipped or have salt added. They were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. akbyyi2mvyr9.jpeg

js9quowsakeb.jpeg
    Never had okra plain or cooked before.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    Breaded okra. Never had it before. Made it in the air fryer. It was just okay. Not super flavorful and needs to be dipped or have salt added. They were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. akbyyi2mvyr9.jpeg

js9quowsakeb.jpeg

Breaded is usually the way to go and the texture sounds right. I enjoy it salted and dipped in ranch
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member

js9quowsakeb.jpeg

Personally, I like to buy fresh okra pods (the smaller the better) and air fry them whole with a little oil and seasonings. We used to roast them in the oven, but air frying is quicker.

But, I would try those if I saw them. I'm kinda nuts for the birdseye crispy green beans cooked in the air fryer.
  • Noreenmarie1234

js9quowsakeb.jpeg

Breaded is usually the way to go and the texture sounds right. I enjoy it salted and dipped in ranch

I dipped them in ranch and hot sauce today, SO good!! I also put a bit of butter flavored cooking spray on them before air frying and it upped them a level.

js9quowsakeb.jpeg

Personally, I like to buy fresh okra pods (the smaller the better) and air fry them whole with a little oil and seasonings. We used to roast them in the oven, but air frying is quicker.

But, I would try those if I saw them. I'm kinda nuts for the birdseye crispy green beans cooked in the air fryer.

That is why I grabbed them! I LOVE those birds eye crispy green beans. Also love the breaded cauliflower, zucchini, broccoli and brussels so I figured they may be similar.