What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    That sounds great! I love sourdough. You can make a great sourdough chocolate cake.
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Honey bunches of oats w/ 2 spoons of sunflower seeds and banana
    Coffee
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Plain broccoli slaw with vinegar and hot sauce.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Cheese and mushroom omlette, 2x wholemeal seeded toast with marmite and a pear.
  • AdahGreen2022
    Coffee
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Just cherries, and coffee.
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Greek yogurt with raspberry muesli, chia seeds and a banana.
  • nsk1951
    nsk1951 Posts: 1,291 Member
    homemade Shakshuka and 2 lg eggs poached in the sauce ... 250 calories, 13 gram of fat (10 from the eggs), 16 g Protein, 21 g Total carbs.
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Oat bran topped with munk fruit sweetener and cinnamon. I had been on an oatmeal kick for a while and had never tried oat BRAN until recently. It's similar, but even better. 👍
  • hearts94vc
    hearts94vc Posts: 1 Member
    Usually just 1 hard boiled egg and 1 cup of Starbucks capsule coffee! And banana at times. Breakfast around 10plus or 11plus in the morning.
  • nurees
    nurees Posts: 23 Member
    Garden burger on 1 ounce sized bun, strawberries and sipping on a protein shake all morning.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    1/2 cup of Heritage Flakes cereal and a 5.3 oz cup of Oikos Triple Zero yogurt mixed together with some artificial sweetener. And a bit of milk in my coffee.
  • AdahGreen2022
    eiutbehwiknx.png
    And coffee...
  • SonFlowerTC
    SonFlowerTC Posts: 42 Member
    Scrambled egg and egg whites with spinach, bell peppers, onion and cherry tomatoes on 2 carb sense tortillas and coffee of course!
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Cheese omlette with sliced avocado and a wholemeal pitta bread.
    Apple.
    Black coffee and lots of water.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Fage Greek yogurt (plain/fat free/50 grams)
    Half a banana (52 grams)
    Post Great Grains Extra Crunchy Pecans (1/4 cup = 24 grams)
    Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast tea with a splash of Skim Plus
  • cantsaveyou
    cantsaveyou Posts: 4 Member
    I usually do 2 eggs with cheese, a piece of toast, and 3 pieces of turkey sausage.

Today, however, I did a tortilla with pb wrapped around a banana. ...I was in a hurry.

What kind of tortilla do you use? I have a hard time justifying those little 6 inchers being 100 calories lol
  • cantsaveyou
    Overnight oats - oats, yoghurt, almond milk, whey protein, chia seeds, cacao powder, superfood seed mix, blueberries and strawberries and honey
    650 calories roughly

How much do you eat of it? I'm on 1200-1400 a day and I eat from 12pm-10pm.
  • cantsaveyou
    Coffee and an Ezekiel English muffin with tempeh bac'n, Tofutti American cheese, and Just "egg"...vegan egg Macmuffin! Om, nom, nom! :)

How many calories a day are you getting eating a vegetarian/vegan diet? I just signed up for my local chapters Food not Bombs so Im going to be getting deliveries or more vegan foods the stores would be otherwise throwing out so Im hoping ill be able to eat more haha
  • AdahGreen2022
    Quaker instant butter grits with extra butter, Avocado with salt and pepper, and crab smart. And 2 cups of coffee 😋