5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Replies

• AlexEllaK
    AlexEllaK Posts: 28 Member
    @TxTiffani thank you so much that is what I needed to here. I’m going to go check out those channels now, hopefully it will help me stop comparing myself to the impossible 🥰
  • proudacd
    proudacd Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2022
    proudacd wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm 5'3". Started at 198 lbs, January, 2019. Today I am at 146.5 lbs!! My goal is 140lbs. So close!! Picture is 191 lbs vs 146.5 lbs. mbkh1uj5m0mo.jpg

• walkintofit
    walkintofit Posts: 3,411 Member
    @200Karen never thought of freezing squash to use in a smoothie... how do u like it and how do u make it? the smoothie?
    I had half a ruben sandwich for supper and I gained 2 lbs... all that salt.. it will take a couple days for that (water) to disappear
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    @TeresaSavage thats a fantastic transformation! Any tips you care to share with us?
  • TxTiffani
    Welcome @Suelle613 Congratulations on the 40lbs you’ve already lost! That’s no small feat☺️ You are in good company with many other “fun size” ladies working on being the best version of themselves💪🏻😁

I’m not the creator of the thread but I love having other short ladies to share ups and downs with. I feel like we have unique situations compared to taller women😉
  • TxTiffani
    @MarissaJean04 congrats on being back at pre pregnancy weight! I was in the same boat because I was heavier than I wanted to be when I got pregnant…both times…10 & 12 yrs ago LOL but I’m still working on it. I’ll be 40 this summer and this is my year! I can feel it!! It’ll be yours, too! You’ll feel fabulous at the upcoming weddings and be in a fitter healthier body for your next baby☺️

@Cozgirl40 i bet you lose those 15 remaining lbs and feel amazing in your dress! I hate the way they’re sized, but no one will see the size tag except you…they’ll just see how amazing you look in your MOTB dress!!

@200Karen thank you!! I cant wait to break through to the 130s now…I’m SO very close!!
  • MarissaJean04
    MarissaJean04 Posts: 21 Member
    @TxTiffani thank you :) I can't wait! Taking it one day at a time.
  • Cozgirl40
    Cozgirl40 Posts: 30 Member

@Cozgirl40 i bet you lose those 15 remaining lbs and feel amazing in your dress! I hate the way they’re sized, but no one will see the size tag except you…they’ll just see how amazing you look in your MOTB dress!

@TxTiffani thank you for your kind words. Of course you are right about the size tag. I'm hoping to look amazing lol.
  • TxTiffani
    @200Karen i hope y’all had a lovely lunch!

I am doing the right things, but at this moment my body doesn’t want to drop weight. Bouncing 140 to 141 every single day…I just want to get past this hump into the 130s!!! Why is my silly body fighting it?!😅 I’m staying the course…it’s honestly why I like tracking…if I know I’ve tracked honestly and I’m getting my exercise that I will start losing again. I’m able to shrug it off as my body is just doing it’s thing…if I’m doing my part it will eventually do it’s part. Hopefully I’ve got a whoosh coming to reward my steadfastness😄

Hope everyone else had a good end to their week and has a great weekend!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!