One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Wow you look totally different, Congrats!
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You took responsibility and moved forward.......thank you for sharing your story!
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you are such an inspiration!

Congrats on changing your life around and all the weight you lost! It sounds like your life is so much better now!
  • LKFISHER
    Options
    amazing story and such good motivation also
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have probably already commented, but I just read your story again. Thanks so much for sharing! You are a shining example of what happens when YOU make it happen.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • jjbell34
    Options
    Amazing Job!!
  • D1anaina
    D1anaina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, good job!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring, congrats on being your best!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow. That was an amazing story! It is so true that once you reach a huge goal like you have that your entire life changes. Thank you so much for sharing. You are an inspiration to us all. So happy you have seen so many positive changes in your life over the past year!
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Both of these women are inspirational. To make one's dreams come true requires much inner strength and conviction. There are many who would have said "it's not the right time" to be making changes while dealing with all the stresses that go along with fighting cancer, especially when you are the support person. Instead you used that time to help heal both of you. Congratulations on your health and lifestyle changes - and that beautiful size 6 dress. :)
  • phoofsmom57
    phoofsmom57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    very impressive, I am going to show this to a girl at work to inspire her and show it can be done. :flowerforyou:
  • 2sweetv
    2sweetv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story and you look great. So glad you shared that story with everyone. I hope I can get that will power your story makes me want to keep going. Thank You
  • willbthin2
    Options
    wow! that really inspired me!..u should be so proud!!..gonna add u as a friend girl! :) xx
  • drsteph01
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • Beautiful chin, beatiful eyes, but especially a beautiful you, inside and out! Thanks for sharing, very inspiring.....
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story and you look amazing. I love the way you have changed your attitude mentally and you look like a totally different person. Keep it up!
  • butterfly3747
    Options
    omg that was amazing!!!!! i loved your story and the layout.:smile:
  • Mary3l
    Options
    THATS AWESOME, KEEP IT UP!! IM ON THE SAME TRACK
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Incredible, both your transformation and how you've overcome so many obstacles in your life, huge congrats are due!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!