New here - Day 1

Options
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm starting my journey today. Weighed in at 304 lbs.. looking to lose a good bit before the end of May this year. Need motivational and accountability buddies! Add me if you are as well.

Replies

• angererchelsea
    angererchelsea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Iโ€™m on day 2 of my journey. Currently weighing 350 and looking to lose 100 pounds in a year! Iโ€™m starting slow by counting calories and trying to increase my step count every day so it keeps going up not busy a specific number to get started and get in a healthy routine. After I have my routine down and tracking calories then I will add in more exercises. My biggest hurdle is going to be staying within my allotted calories for the day so thatโ€™s why itโ€™s my main focus now.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey.
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 312 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've had a iifetime struggle with weight loss. Have had success and then troubles maintaining after several years. This is my go to for getting back to losing. Continuing to track helps me maintain. It's when I stop tracking that I start creeping back up.
    Good luck! :star:
  • izzys007
    izzys007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal. I have been battling with weight since I was a teen. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would love to!!!
  • Izatar
    Izatar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new here also and now need to lose 91 pounds. Best Wishes to all of us who are really trying to overcome our current weight situation.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    Hiya Team - feel free to add me - maybe we can get a group together for some fun challenges!!!
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends .
  • AKM0282
    AKM0282 Posts: 36 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Good morning! I am fat and 40, but I'd like to be 40 and fabulous before my birthday in February. I'd love more motivation and accountability buddies. I sent you a request. :)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I started off weighing 388.6. Down to 357.2 after a month and a half. Once you get that momentum going you're on your way. I equate it to riding a bike down hill.
  • Wolfecatsmom
    Wolfecatsmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Welcome to MFP. It works if you use this site to educate you and motivate you to keep going. Feel free to add me.
    I lost 100 pounds but put some back on after I tried maintenance on my own.
  • fitness_goals_007
    fitness_goals_007 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Been logging just over a week now. Want to lose a fair bit as well!