I am shredded with little belly fat and I want to gain weight without getting fat. Is it possible ?

Options
My current bodyweight is 58 kg and I want to gain weight up to 10 kg but currently my muscle visible properly and litte belly fat.

My question is how can i gain weight and look muscular without getting fat? Also want to know the nutrition, exercise.

Replies

• FatnFedUp49
    FatnFedUp49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My older daughter is in her late 20s. She has exactly the same issue. She can't gain weight. She's a size 6-8 and she tries, I'll give her that! She is anemic, has trouble creating red blood cells, and cannot process iron tablets. She's now on a vegan diet to try and address her iron issue, but it's not helping with her weight gain.

Then, there's me, I just have to sniff a cream cake! Lol
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    My current bodyweight is 58 kg and I want to gain weight up to 10 kg but currently my muscle visible properly and litte belly fat.

My question is how can i gain weight and look muscular without getting fat? Also want to know the nutrition, exercise.

2 things - exercise & diet- I would start on a weight lifting program -look at Starting Strength or Strong Lifts - don't just make one up. Follow one of those - they are good beginner programs. Gradually increase you calories 2-500 per day until you are gaining 1 lb / week , be sure you are getting 150 gm protein per day. Stay with it
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Clean bulks are a thing. Target your protein and keep the rest of your diet super clean. You will gain muscle without gaining much fat.