I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    I totally agree Shanna!!!! That's what I come to the message boards for-the before and afters. Keeps me going! :) I hope lots of people reply to this and give us some "umph" for our 30 day journey...

i also am in that bandwagon, i have just started 30 ds and i love to see the before and afters from the 30 ds. that is what keeps me going as well.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am looking for information on te 30 Day Shred. What is it? When started? How do I begin? Details please and I will post pics. Cheers,

It's a DVD workout by Jillian Michaels called 30 Day Shred. It has 3 levels and you complete 10 days of each level. You can get it at Walmart, Best Buy, Target or any other place that sells workout DVD's. I got mine at Walmart for $9.67! Can't beat that deal!! You can begin as soon as you get the DVD. It's 20 minutes and kicks your butt!! GOOD LUCK!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • krissydisme
    krissydisme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 today, but I can't wait to show the results, hopefully I'll be brave enough to do it!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can see my results on my Blog here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Tracey_Tee

Good luck with the 30DS ♥

I just saw your pic's, you look great! I did my first day today, hoping for good results too.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Yes I gained two pounds the first few days, I think the muscles retain fliud and that fluid make you sore and heavier. I'm down 4 pounds day 11 on the shred challange.
    Thank you to eveyone who sharred you all are an inspiration and I'm going to keep looking when ever I feel like giving up! You all are the BEST!

Bumping is saving this topic so you can go to home, then go to profile, then scoll down and on the left under your friend pictures will be the topics of intrest, that you have looked at in the past.
  • dutchess48
    Options
    bump
  • vampysugar
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I am on L1D3, and have gained one pound already. I didn't take any measurements, so what I am planning on doing is not weighing myself as often as I usually do until I am done with this workout. And take measurements of course. Good luck with it! I hope I can make it!
  • auntsteffy
    Options
    I am on day 6 of the 30DS. I have gained 1.5 lbs, but I've already lost 4.5 inches. I can't wait to see the final result! Good luck to you all!!! :)
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 for me.
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    today was day 1 level 1 ...i will upload my before and after pic on oct 20...best of luck everyone =)
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I am on day 7 of level 1 and need some motivation as I've gained weight since starting the shred!
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump;)
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Done with week one. I've maintained this week, which is always a disappointment, but it's better than a gain.

I'm noticing my posture is loads better, I can feel my legs tightening too. I did all the bicycle crunches on Saturday! That really made me happy because I'd never been able to do them before.

Fingers crossed for some loss in Week 2.
  • auntsteffy
    Options
    Bump!

I am on day 7 of level 1 and need some motivation as I've gained weight since starting the shred!

I've done the same, but from what I've read, it's normal. When we get to the end of this, it'll all be worth it. Keep up the good work!! :)
  • mel_2
    Options
    So glad to find this thread. I finished day 6 of level 2, so at the half way point I guess. I've lost 4 pounds and 5 inches. I only weigh and measure on Friday..once a week. Really liking level 2, but hate the oblique plank twist things!!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    see links in my siggy...

loved the shred...looking to start up Ripped in 30 soon
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ? how long do you do each level ..... for I got the dvd and watched it .....
    do I do 30 days of L1 then 30 days L2 ect.... or Day 1 L1 Day 2 L2 Day 3 L3 Day 4 L1 ect....
    I'm lost....
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    ? how long do you do each level ..... for I got the dvd and watched it .....
    do I do 30 days of L1 then 30 days L2 ect.... or Day 1 L1 Day 2 L2 Day 3 L3 Day 4 L1 ect....
    I'm lost....

they say 10 days per level... however i did level 1 until i felt ready to move on..... basically my 2 rounds of shred was

1st round
    15 days level 1
    15 days level 2

2nd round
    15 days level 2
    15 days level 3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!