▪︎AM self-care routine
    ▪︎Breakfast
    ▪︎AM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎Midmorning 3_hr study session
    ▪︎Errands = SW Aqua Sports, HD, Mailbox
    ▪︎Lunchtime: eat & decompress for 1_hr
    ▪︎Home exercises: Yoga and 1-BBL DVD
    ▪︎PM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎GYM exercises: Elliptical 30 min, weights_total body (new VShred routine)
    ▪︎Dinnertime: prep, eat, and decompress
    ▪︎PM self-care routine
    ▪︎Bedtime by 10 pm (22:00)
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Back from a fun family weekend with the grandkids. Despite the damp and chilly weather, I did get out for a walk on Saturday while the birthday girl was napping. Three is such a delightful age! Even the simplest things - a bowl of berries, a shiny balloon, and a chocolate cake with purple icing and "unicorn sprinkles" - are a source of joy and wonder.

On Sunday, my daughter organized an egg hunt for the kids. She assigned a separate color to each child and adjusted the difficulty by age. I got to "hide" the purple eggs for the three year old while my husband came up with some tricky spots to challenge our oldest grandson. While most of the eggs held candy or small toys, there were a few gag eggs as well that the kids could exchange for larger items like bubbles and squishy balls. We were all amazed that the live worm hidden in one of the older kids' eggs managed to escape through one of the tiny safety holes in the egg.

Overall, it was a great weekend, but I did have lots of take-out food and, of course, cake. Today it's back to planning and eating balanced meals and trying to get more exercise.

Recap - Weekend goals 4/8-4/10
    Make healthy choices - Only about half the time. Too many carbs, too few veggies, and far too much sodium.
    Hydrate - :)
    Get out and walk - :)
    Enjoy time with family - :):):)

JFT Monday 4/11
    Plan meals - :) No opportunity to plan over the weekend, but I'm back on track today.
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Post office
    2 chores
    Prep and grading

April challenge
    SW (4/1): 171.4
    GW: 166.4
    4/8: 169.8 (-1.6) Really happy to see this number :)
    Meal planning: 7/30
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,470 Member
    edited April 2022
    Busy weekend, included recycling old microwave, buying/installing new shelf bracing & putting all the clothes back into my section of closet, finance tasks, final decluttering/cleaning of dining & family rooms, and decorating for Easter for when my family comes. Even fit in two short hikes with hubby & dog. Had wonderful Palm Sunday service & brunch at church, first time in three years, and ate too much. Didn't log food since I had no idea, and probably not enough water all day. Back to logging today.

JFT M 4/11
    1) PT exercises before work :smiley: not enough time for multiple sets but included two new exercises added last week, working on my balance/hips
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories < 200 red / 96 oz. water
    4) Register for workplace lunch hikes / GA-S testing / empty Deleted stuff day / emails current / review last week's webinar Chat
    5) Cleaning in living room & kitchen / wash dishes / digital declutter 15 min. / prep overnight oats / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:15 alarm (PT exercises before work)

April 5# challenge {Sat. weigh-ins}
    SW 4/2 173#
    4/9 171# net calories & sodium better this week

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • cschmitz110515
    edited April 2022
    Spring weather finally cooperated so hubby, dog & I hiked the one mile loop at He-Nis-Ra Park on both Sat. and Sun. It was cold enough to wear my winter coat on Sat. but warmer Sunday. Here's me with very happy dog yesterday. We enjoyed the rarely seen blue sky & sun LOL. My knees were ok until Sun. evening, no surprise with the amount of activity over the weekend. Nothing an Aleve couldn't handle.

vye6nfv1ujtn.jpg
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,186 Member
    very busy weekend ... walked 7+ miles on a beautiful hiking path, and saturday worked in the yard almost all da. but I ate way too much.
    so back on track today. So many times this derails me .. not this time.
    Ive been good with meal planning .. even though I only plan dinner the morning of.
    JFT, MOnday, 4/11
    1. log all food
    2. concentrate on water
    3. april challenge

April Challenge Lose 5# and Meal planning :
    SW April 1st : 207.0
    April 8 : 204.8
    Meal Planning: Day 10/30
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,186 Member
    Spring weather finally cooperated so hubby, dog & I hiked the one mile loop at He-Nis-Ra Park on both Sat. and Sun. It was cold enough to wear my winter coat on Sat. but warmer Sunday. Here's me with very happy dog yesterday. We enjoyed the rarely seen blue sky & sun LOL. My knees were ok until Sun. evening, no surprise with the amount of activity over the weekend. Nothing an Aleve couldn't handle.

vye6nfv1ujtn.jpg

Beautiful picture of you!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,034 Member
    I’m a bit late with my post today.
    🐰🐓🐣🐥🤗🐥🐣🐰🐓
    🐰🐣🐥APRIL 2022 🐥🐣🐰
    🐰🐓🐣🐥🤗🐥🐣🐰🐓
    Life Affirmations
    🔹WOTY - CONSOLIDATE
    🔹I am in tune with my dreams
    🔹I know what is right for me
    🔹I will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    🔹I live in congruence with my authentic self
    🔹I am mindful
    🔹I am creative every day
    🔹I foster positivity
    🔹I am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    Personal Stats:
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: 145
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • Total weight loss: 81.4 lbs
    • (30 Dec 2021: 138.6 - Total Loss: 87 lbs)
    • 3 Jan 2022: 138.9
    8 Jan 2022: 135.8 - TL: 91.2
    20 Feb 2022: 138.6
    18 Mar 2022: 139.1
    27 Mar 2022: 138.0
    April Daily Habits:
    Week 2

Fri:🌷 Sat:🌷 Sun:🌷
    Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu:
    1. Weight < 140: (I weigh each morning after ablutions)
    2. Reduce Fat%: 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 21%
    3. Increase Muscle%: 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.8
    4. Calories in the green:
    5. Steps > 7500:
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily:
    7. Active hours > 6 daily:
    8. 11pm shutdown of devices:
    9. Cleanup sweep ground floor rooms:
    10. make bed > 10 minutes of flex:
    11. Journal/Habit Tracker:

Recap: Sun 10 Apr:
    • Solid habits tracked🌷
    • Meditation🌷
    • Visit DED and family🌷
    • Daily Flex (February Tiny Habit)🌷
    • March Tiny Habit🌷
    • Laundry🌷
    • Self Care🌷
    Positive Intentions: Mon 11 Apr:
    • Solid habits tracked
    • Meditation🌷
    • am prep for Monday Painters at 2pm🌷
    • Daily Flex (February Tiny Habit)🌷
    • March Tiny Habit
    • Laundry🌷
    • Self Care🌷
    Investigating positive Identity based habits
    I am a person who abstains from late night snacking. March, 31/31:
    April:
    Me: 10 ~|~ LNS: 0 ~|~ Streak: 46
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    APRIL CHALLENGE
    I already pre-plan meals for the day. However, my daily CI fat %age had drifted up quite a bit, so:
    I commit to keeping my CI fat%age within 2% of my daily goal.
    April Challenge:
    CI Fat %age < 27%
    🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
    🐣🐣🐣

🦄 Terri
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,034 Member
    edited April 2022
    MFP Still won’t let me post photos 😩 It kicked me out and I had to log in again!!!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,060 Member
    Feeling alot better from the COVID. Still got a slight cough which is annoying but otherwise okay. I feel like I'm getting less breathless now too.

I even started to log again today.
    I mean I've ate rubbish all day but I've logged it.
    Had Tim Hortons breakfast wrap for.. well breakfast (it's in the name haha)
    And a Greggs sausage roll for lunch.

So far I've skipped dinner as the THs wrap has really done a number on my stomach. Just put my stomach off.
    It was a suprise breakfast off ash but I'm not really a breakfast person. Maybe that's what set it off, eating so early in the morning. I usually don't eat til 10/11 and I ate this at 8.15.

I also got some cleaning done today. I'm never gonna get it all done in one day so I've broke it down into jobs that need doing and going from there.
    Today I cleaned the fridge before the food shop arrived, took out all my recycling rubbish, took out all the general rubbish.
    Was supposed to then start the pots but that's been moved til tomorrow now as I just ran out of effort.
    But I'm happy with what I've achieved. Doesn't sound like much but normally I'd do literally nothing so it's a start
  • cschmitz110515
    edited April 2022
    MFP Still won’t let me post photos 😩 It kicked me out and I had to log in again!!!

MFP is weird. If I want to post a photo on my News Feed, I cannot download & post photos using the MFP website on my computer, but can post photos using the app on my Android phone. Just the opposite to post photos on JFT (and I assume, all the Community). At least I've never been kicked off, that I recall. My hubby reminded me that different browsers sometimes act weird too.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,561 Member
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until dinner with DH.
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again untilvtomorrow.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 941 Member
    edited April 2022
    @cschmitz110515 lovely photo, and that lovely smiling dog :)

JFT Monday 11th April

Log everything yes, although a couple of educated guesses
    Stay in the green just 10 cals over
    Back exercises no
    Foot exercises no
    More laundry yes
    More house clearing oh yes
    Banking for son he didn't give me the details in time, so pushed forward until today

I didn't plan properly yesterday, only decided evening meal at the last minute, it was okay for calories though. I would have been under, but you can't say no to a 3 year old who's made you an Easter egg shaped cookie.

Today I have movers in at parents packing thousands of books. A bit of progress. It's been tough getting ready for them though, my hands are really rough with little cuts and my back and neck ache. Looking forward to getting the job finished.
    It's only 10am and already grandson is being a little horror.

JFT Tuesday 12th April

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Ironing
    Bank for son
    Admin

April challenge
    SW 1/4/22 168
    8/4/22 166
    Meal planning 6/30
  • MLCTX
    MLCTX Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2022
    MLCTX wrote: »

Monday 04/11/2022 JFT:

✅️Personal AM time: Yogurt w/Fruit & coffee
    ✅️MFP: review, post, and prelog diary
    ✅️Devotional time: read 30 min.
    ✅️AM self-care routine
    ✅️Breakfast
    ✅️AM Kiddo routine
    ✅️Midmorning 3_hr study session
    ✅️Errands = SW Aqua Sports, HD, Mailbox
    ✅️Lunchtime: eat & decompress for 1_hr
    ❌️Home exercises: Yoga and 1-BBL DVD➡️ Time was hijacked for spontaneous Hubby errand 🙄
    ✅️PM Kiddo routine
    ✅️GYM exercises: Elliptical 30 min, weights_total body (new VShred routine)
    ✅️Dinnertime: prep, eat, and decompress
    ✅️PM self-care routine
    ✅️Bedtime by 10 pm (22:00)

Despite all odds yesterday, I managed to have some success!! LOL!! 😁👍

I almost canceled the gym trip bc I just wanted cookies and relaxation, Hahaha!! I passed by the cookie monster food truck (conveniently located outside the mailbox store), suppressed my cookie craving, and drove to the gym. I showed up and just went for it.

I hope everyone is doing well and remembers to stay strong this week; we ARE capable AND worth it!! 🌷🤗🌷

Tuesday 04/12/2022 JFT:

▪︎Personal AM time: Yogurt w/Fruit & coffee
    ▪︎MFP: review, post, and prelog diary
    ▪︎Devotional time: read 30 min.
    ▪︎AM self-care routine
    ▪︎Breakfast
    ▪︎AM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎Midmorning 3_hr study session
    ▪︎Lunchtime: eat & decompress for 1_hr
    ▪︎Home exercises: Yoga and 1-BBL DVD
    ▪︎PM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎GYM exercises: Elliptical 30 min, weights_total body (new VShred routine - Day 2)
    ▪︎Dinnertime: prep, eat, and decompress
    ▪︎PM self-care routine
    (PS. Auction closes at 9:35 pm)
    ▪︎Bedtime by 10 pm (22:00)

Happy Tuesday my friends!! ⭐🕺⭐
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Got off to a slow start yesterday. I'm hoping to get a bit more done today.

Recap - Monday 4/11
    Plan meals - :) No opportunity to plan over the weekend, but I'm back on track today.
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - :)
    Hydrate - :)
    Exercise - :)
    Post office - No
    2 chores - No. Stopped for gas and a few groceries on the way home from class, but didn't do anything in the house.
    Prep and grading - Minimal.

JFT Tuesday 4/12
    Plan meals - :)
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Post office
    2 chores
    Prep and grading

April challenge
    SW (4/1): 171.4
    GW: 166.4
    4/8: 169.8 (-1.6) Really happy to see this number :)
    Meal planning: 9/30
  • cschmitz110515
    edited April 2022
    @Freckledmama1 Welcome to JFT!

@littleblackskirt Thank you! The dog has been called (by total strangers seeing us walk past) happy dog, smiley dog, happy feet. All true!

Recap M 4/11
    1) PT exercises before work :smiley: not enough time for multiple sets but included two new exercises added last week, working on my balance/hips
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :) 7K 17 floors 13/14 busy day in office
    3) Net calories < 200 red / 96 oz. water :s -266, high sodium ack, fiber & calcium excellent, protein ok, 96 oz. water
    4) Register for workplace lunch hikes / GA-S testing / empty Deleted stuff day / emails current / review last week's webinar Chat no time = 4/5
    5) Cleaning in living room & kitchen / wash dishes / digital declutter 15 min. / prep overnight oats / another ta-da? TA-DA! = 4/5
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:15 alarm (PT exercises before work) :mrgreen: 6/6 yay

JFT T 4/12
    1) PT exercises before work, accidently put Fitbit on pause so only registered one min. lol :)
    2) Move hourly / workplace lunchtime hike
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    4) Pick up records in Acctg / mileage log / GA-S testing / webinar 1:00-2:30 / Facebook Live video / emails current
    5) Quick supper (leftovers) / 6:00 - 7:30 online class w/ hubby (Wills & Trusts) / write timeline/notes for Easter dinner / digital declutter / some kind of ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:15 alarm (PT exercises before work)

April 5# challenge {Sat. weigh-ins}
    SW 4/2 173#
    4/9 171# net calories & sodium better this week

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - had to scrounge in the car for some food. Already 1:40 pm and no restaurants or stores around. Ate some cereal to hold me over. Now I won’t eat again until we can something better than cereal!
  • more_freggies76
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until dinner.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching. AM elliptical. PRELOG ALL FOOD.
    2. Before Class: Check email. Think pink. Send email to KS. Squats/crunches/pushups. MEETING EARLY.
    3. English classes: Caesar - Review. Act 5.
    4. SEL classes: Finish/polish script. Pay for hair doodads - Venmo?
    5. Online classes: Reply to emails; enter grades. Input late work. Lunch: SCP, read. Review memoir & writing units. Comment on 3 blog posts.
    6. Planning: Read EOP; update Goodreads. Duolingo lesson. Grade essays. SCP.
    7. Afternoon: Park walk? SCP.
    8. Evening: Livestream Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Q&A Friday, Sat library / livestream / podcast, Sun podcast. Articles? Conferences?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 207.0

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Mar 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. Bleh.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.