What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 6,656 Member
    A couple of Deliveroo's. Szechuan when I was on my own last night and Thai tonight for the two of us.
    m8btv6irb66c.jpeg
    m3tv35kgq8nf.jpeg
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,394 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    A couple of Deliveroo's. Szechuan when I was on my own last night and Thai tonight for the two of us.
    m8btv6irb66c.jpeg
    m3tv35kgq8nf.jpeg

cute lobsters. My next door neighbor is Thai... pass
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,394 Member
    yjxpch1y8fvq.png
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 10,339 Member
    Finished working for the day. Came back to my room to have a sandwich - turkey and provolone on multi-grain and a couple of strawberries - while I work on a couple of quotes.
    2o0fa1xdi674.jpg
  • acpgee
    Laksa with tofu puffs.
    u1ufvojpgds8.jpg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 228 Member
    urxfetc7qa3q.jpeg
    Made one of my favorites today. Crispy tofu and green beans in garlic chili oil.
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 974 Member
    🤤
  • acpgee
    Tofu pad thai. Took a few liberties with David Thompson's recipe as we are trying to use up produce in the fridge before going on vacation later this week.
    isj60nu9bove.jpeg
  • jgled
    jgled Posts: 9 Member
    Your chicken and stir fry cabbage looks delicious! I may try to make this. Thanks
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 1,983 Member
    Blackened ahi tuna salad w/avocado, cherry tomatoes, edamame, wasabi peas, greens, cabbage, sesame seeds, agave ponzu and miso vinaigrette from a restaurant. It was pretty good but on the sweet side so I think it would have been better without the agave.

a2nn1127iiob.jpg
  • janicemlove
    01cm8s09w4xn.jpeg
    Breakfast for dinner, my fave.
  • cmsienk
    edited April 21
    Wednesday dinner: small tenderloin steak, 2 small Yukon Gold potatoes (golf ball sized - this picture is deceiving... that's a salad plate), baby peas
    qorczynkirxg.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Thursday Brunch: had to be dropped off at the airport 3 hours ahead of my flight (long story), so I'm having brunch at my favorite restaurant here - the Westin lobby restaurant. Steel cut oatmeal with blueberries and a few banana slices and coffee.
    pgbw2qrzhm6x.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,877 Member
    Celeriac Mash topped with Balsamic (air fried) Baby Plum Tomatoes & Baby Chestnut Mushrooms. That’s a sliced Quorn Crispy Fillet on top.

qe7igb6z1qx5.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    lp0ioaumivxz.jpeg
    Sticky teriyaki tofu and broccoli over rice.