Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mom friends?!

HI! I’m Afton! I’m 33 and a single mom to 5 kids (12,10,8,6&5) and I’m just over 3 years sober. I’m always looking for like minded mom friends to share motivation or types to plan exercise around life or get our kids to eat our weird healthy food 🤣🤣 I’ve gotten off track lately. Feel free to add me!! 🖤

Replies

• amandalyn26
    amandalyn26 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! I am adding you. Isn’t sobriety date is 11/17/19 and I used MFP successfully but have gained weight since the pandemic hit (but I didn’t drink !!) I’m a 34 yo mom to a 7 year old.
  • deborahseachrist4
    deborahseachrist4 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for friends to keep me accountable
  • Maribel2680
    Maribel2680 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Afton! Congratulations on your sobriety 🎉 I’m new here. I, too have 5 kids, 24/23/19/15/10, just a bit older 😁. The 2 older ones are out of the house though. I’ll have to agree though, meals are the hardest.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Hello. Mom of 4 here. Looking for accountability as well. Hi ladies!
  • nicolewood415
    nicolewood415 Posts: 29 Member
    Mom of two here looking for accountability and others to have fun with on this journey. Please feel free to add me!