polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    This marks 4 years running streak
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,428 Member
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,941 Member
    @Scott6255 I'm glad you are figuring out how to keep your shins from hurting. Awesome run today and congrats on 120 miles for the month!

@martaindale That workout sounds like a brutal one, regardless of the weather. You did great to get the mileage in and forget about the extra pace. Congrats on making your mileage goal too.

Congratulations @yirara ! You should be proud of yourself. That is awesome.

Great run @polskagirl01 ! Love your bee friend and all the dark green.

Thanks for setting up May @Scott6255 !
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,967 Member
    Wow @AlphaHowls ! Amazing!

Congratulations to all who made their goal!

@shanaber I am glad you got help with the Pup. I also never understand why some people get pets and then totally ignore them.
  • quilteryoyo
    Great running. I had to laugh at your dilemma with the wet clothes though. When you said what the temps were I was thinking that I would have been freezing. Glad you were able to get dried and home without incident.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member
    Haha. Funny rain story. I hate running in the rain but I always seem to run faster too.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,428 Member
    @7lenny7 that trail run sounds amazing, up until the part where you were soaking wet, naked, and 50° !!! You are much braver and tougher than me!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,384 Member
    @AlphaHowls - I am sure there must be one out there knowing how runners and streakers are about keeping track of things!

Final mileage for me for the month...
    dnhwon3e4lng.png
  • quilteryoyo
    You did great for the month @shanaber ! In the summer, when the leaves are on the trees, I'm isolated enough that I have been known to strip outside when I am especially nasty from mowing or whatever and swishing off at the outdoor faucet.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,967 Member
    Great job everyone! @7lenny7 Glad you were able to get warmed up without incident. 😂
  • quilteryoyo
    Great running @7lenny7 !

Yeah for the 100 mile club @polskagirl01 ! Plus all the other stuff.

You still did great @katharmonic !
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Ended April with 56, about 9 short of my 65 goal. I would have had 60 but moved my Sat run to Sun so that went to May 🤣