So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, yes he is. I'm going to join you at the pool. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a grilled hamburger with french fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. We had a local bakery that put out mini chocolate chip cookies that were so soft and chewy, I miss them. That bakery shut down, and now no more of those cookies. I think Francois might have the recipe though.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I generally like small chocolate chip cookies to be crispy. I do like soft chocolate chip cookies with oatmeal, coconut, dried fruit, and nuts in them, though. I made some of those at Christmas and everyone went crazy for them. I’m sure Francois can make cookies for us for breakfast. I can have cookies, coffee, and cheesy scrambled eggs for breakfast here at the cybercafe! 😋
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, that sounds like a great breakfast. I'm going to have a bacon cheeseburger with french fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Got outside for a walk this afternoon. Very nice out, but still a cold north wind blowing. I think I'll hang out on the cyber terrace this evening and watch the stars.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll have the roast chicken with the broccoli cheese stuffed baked potato and a salad. Zzyyggy, it’s so nice out here on the terrace this evening. A perfect evening to enjoy the sunset with good company, a cup of coffee and a plate of cookies.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, your dinner last night sounds so good I'll have it tonight with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some devil's food cup cakes with chocolate frosting. Got to sit outside in the real world today. We had temps in the 64 degrees. It was nice to sit out there and listen to the birdies.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    We’re having a thunderstorm, sort of. We’re on the edge of all the passing storms, but it looks like we may actually get more then just a couple of minutes of rain from the one currently to the west of us. We need the rain. It’s supposed to get much warmer—up in the upper 80’s for the next four days. Just when I was enjoying the perfect weather we were having. At least your weather is finally warming up, Zzyyggy.

Roast chicken does sound good. I’m going to order that with stuffing, carrots, and mashed potatoes. The cupcakes look wonderful. I think I’ll have a cupcake and some mint Milano cookies with my coffee for dessert.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I think for tonight's dinner I'm going to have some macaroni and cheese some garlic bread and butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I'm getting tired of this persistent cough. We're getting rain this afternoon. But the weather is warming up.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese! Viktor, we’re going to need some more garlic bread, please. Chocolate chip cookies and mint Milano cookies for dessert—just what the doctor ordered.
  • NavyCurls
    NavyCurls Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Can I please get a breakfast burrito with tater tots, OJ and a lemon bar?
  • Moijo2022
    Moijo2022 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good evening I’ll have a half litre tub of Ben and Jerry’s phish food
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everybody. Ladies I love both your orders. Linda good news I tested negative this morning for Covid woo hoo. I'm going to celebrate tonight at the Cyber Cafe with some brick oven pizzas and barbecued chicken wings. A coca cola with that please. Later we'll have a bonfire and S'mores. Tomorrow I'm off to swim. Even my appetite is back today. Went grocery shopping earlier this morning and nearly picked up everything in the store. I was actually very good and only got what was on my list. They did have S'more kits out and about but I ignored those. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, the pizza and chicken wings were wonderful, as always. I see you’ve set out all the fixings for s’mores. Thanks for stocking Zzyyggy’s ice cream freezer, too!

Zzyyggy! So glad you’re better. Our waiter extraordinare, Viktor, has everything ready out on the terrace. @Moijo2022 —Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food would be perfect with caramel s’mores.
  • NavyCurls
    NavyCurls Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’ll bring the drinks!!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @Zzyyggy, I'm glad you're feeling better too!

Hmmm, what am I in the mood for? Not sure but I do know I'm in one of those moods where if I start eating, I might not stop. :/

I'd love some peanut butter cheesecake with chopped up Reeses's Cups on top. Maybe with a peanut butter milkshake with whipped cream on top. I sense a peanut butter craving thing going on this morning. :)

Have a good day all! And thanks for all the food fantasies and great service here at the café!!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, wow that felt good last night to celebrate. Tonight I'm going to have the meatloaf plate with meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas and a dinner roll. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. It's been raining here in the real world all day. Blah.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    @NavyCurls — lots of fun last night. Thanks for the drinks! I don’t know about peanut butter cheesecake, @ReenieHJ , however, I would love some pumpkin cheesecake. Hmm, pumpkin swirl brownies would be yummy, too. Zzyyggy, we had plenty of sunshine at the cybercafe this afternoon. It was supposed to rain at my house, but it rained north of us even though the clouds were ominous for an hour or so. More afternoon and evening thunderstorms are expected on Friday, so I’ll be hanging out at the cyber pool. Maybe I’ll go snorkeling or scuba diving. You never know what you’ll see in the cyber pool!

Viktor, we all need cheesecake and brownies and drinks. Iced tea for me, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we had a gorgeous day here in the real world, but it started out cold this morning. I'll join you in the cyber pool since I haven't been swimming in the real world. Did a ton of grocery shopping this morning, and my sister picked me up this time around. I stocked up on everything. Now I'll be all set if we have another snow storm, lock down, or any other freaky thing happen except for power outage. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the fried chicken with mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob. lots of dinner rolls, and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some brownies, and an iced mochas. Had the real thing this morning as well.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    It’s a good idea to stock up the cupboards. Now I need to convince Sweetie that I don’t want a dozen boxes of pasta and we don’t need those four bags of flour. What am I going to do with 20 pounds of flour? It’s time for bed, but I’d like a cup of warm chocolate milk and a couple of triple ginger cookies. Viktor will bring my order right out. He promised. Now I just have to stay awake long enough to enjoy my bedtime snack.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Hmmm 20 lbs of flour. That's a lot of cookies, or bread. I usually use bisquick or cookie mixes for my baking. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the surf and turf with lots of tarter sauce and french fries. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Been doing laundry over the afternoon so I'm tired now. But I think I'll take a dip in the cyber pool before dinner and enjoy dinner on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, to be fair, I didn’t realize Sweetie had a bag of flour squirreled away in our second pantry and he didn’t realize there was one in the kitchen pantry, then we both put flour on our shopping lists! I was going to do laundry today, but my excuse was severe thunderstorms and tornado watches. We did have some thunderstorms, but we didn’t lose power. Laundry tomorrow. So much fun.

Dinner on the terrace was great. I’m ready for a cup of tea and some triple ginger cookies. Nice night at the cybercafe.