HI GUYS

Options
Hi guys I'm Alix and I'm here because my body makes me sad and I'm sinking

Replies

• bryanhisto123
    bryanhisto123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You just need to take it easy on yourself okay. We it would get better. You just need some encouragement and motivation
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @alexdelahey Sometimes it is really hard. Please check out the threads at the top of each category (the stickies) to learn how to use the site. Read the forums and you'll find support. Losing weight can be difficult, but it is do-able.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    Hey Alix, sorry you feel that way. Keep your chin up & forge ahead...you got this!
  • mariamiskimon22
    mariamiskimon22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I get into those holes too. Just know that your feeling is temporary and to look for your success as motivation...even if a tiny one, harness that feeling and use it as energy to keep moving forward. AND, that old saying of 'one day at a time' is a real thing. Don't look too far ahead, just keep your chin up and look at what you have in front of you today - make diet and physical movement adjustments today that will benefit you tomorrow. And then, make those adjustments again tomorrow always keeping in mind that what you do today (no matter how small) will make a positive impact on you tomorrow.

You got this. You know you do. :)
  • FaceTime1
    FaceTime1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Alix,
    I am very sorry that you are feeling this way - however, as others have mentioned, you CAN do this! I sincerely pray that you gain the focus/refocus and positive mindset necessary for your success. I truly believe in you and know that you'll be successful.
    Blessings
  • egmendez1212
    egmendez1212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    right there with you..