Exercise from Apple Watch not syncing

Options

Answers

• perryc05
    perryc05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    spunup85 wrote: »
    Same. Incredibly frustrating. Tech support never got back to me. I tried removing app and reinstalling on my phone to see if resolve issue (after I synced data). Once reinstalled, I lost all of todays data and cannot restore it even if I sync my iPad which still has the data and then sync the phone. Buggy, buggy update. It should never have been released.

Try clicking on the NewsFeed button of the app and see if your exercise from your current day comes across.
  • jensbrooks1971
    jensbrooks1971 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Years ago MFP suddenly had this issue with FitBit. I couldn’t get any customer service and became a premium member to try to get service. What they said then was the same thing they are saying now about the Apple issue (which I bought to replace my Fitbit since I was tired of it not syncing)…based on my experience, I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for a fix. I’m shopping for a new tracking app.
  • bogeybadger
    bogeybadger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not working for polar watch either. Updates always mess this up. Come on guys I don't want anything new just keep the app working please. it's not the first time to happen.
  • HardtoLose2016
    HardtoLose2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue for me and it has to do with the upgrade, which I don’t appreciate as the new Dashboard really doesn’t work. Work around for Apple users is to enter your workouts manually. I go to my Fitness app and look at what my workout was, mostly Mixed Cardio, check the time and Active Calories and enter them in My Fitness Pal. It seems the push is for every to do the Premium membership but until this is fixed; resounding NO.
  • marcusbrittanicus
    marcusbrittanicus Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    So, as per the title after about 3 years of using the workouts built into apple watch OS and having them sync perfectly to MFP on IOS they suddenly stopped. I have been through you tube videos. MFP help, mates who use it, deleted the watch and ios apps and reinstalled etc etc but it just wont sync.
    Right now MFP is useless to me does anyone know of a reason/cure/
    I believe we had a recent update (down date lol) could that be it?
    I have emailed MFP support but not holding ,my breath

Thanks all

Mark
  • Chellbelle75
    Chellbelle75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble getting their exercises to sync automatically since the latest update? I have had to manually enter mine when they were just posted from my watch before. I turned my settings off and back on again and it hasn't made a difference
  • Freelily
    Freelily Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have had the same frustrating experience and I am a premium member getting sub par services. Please fix this mess!
    The Apple Health Kit isn’t even showing up on the online site. Here’s hoping you can turn this app back into the seamless experience it used to be. Otherwise I will be looking for a new interface for my Apple Watch.
  • heizmanjenny
    heizmanjenny Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    same issue with calories from Polar Flow. MFP "imported" calories yesterday and today not. Ugh!
  • perryc05
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hi all,

Try pressing the Newsfeed button on the app and then going back to Diary. The recorded exercise from the current day should come across:

99s60xb1k0i9.jpg

vht8zvfrdsb4.jpg

• Chellbelle75
    Chellbelle75 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Yes! I do! I want to make sure my stuff is as accurate as possible and this is very infuriating! Especially for what we pay for premium!
  • perryc05
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Try pressing the Newsfeed button on the app and then going back to Diary. The recorded exercise from the current day should come across:
    o45wlmbb421o.jpg

tj3c49c6ww2q.jpg

• perryc05
    edited June 2022
    Options
    o45wlmbb421o.jpg

tj3c49c6ww2q.jpg

• myfitnesspal3621
    myfitnesspal3621 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    That worked.

Houston, we have a bug!
  • perryc05
    edited June 2022
    Options
    That worked.

Houston, we have a bug!

Yeah they know about the issue and said they are working on it.
  • btoler2014
    btoler2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Love the new home screen but now never connecting to Apple health. I have gone into the health app and selected share, i have rebooted. Any tips?
  • moggser1
    moggser1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wagwan fam, as I said, Apple Watch is not syncing exercises earned with the app any idea why, I’ve done the norm , deleted app logged in and out , manually synced it turned watch on and off all the usual, even went the shop for milk nothing helps
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,128 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    This is a known issue, with a suggested temporary solution:
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032274552-Known-Issues-iOS-App
This discussion has been closed.