WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    I have been wondering about Barbara from the southern Oregon coast. Has anyone heard from her? I hope things are going well. 🙏🏻 ❤️ ⭐️
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,818 Member
    B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,831 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    I have been wondering about Barbara from the southern Oregon coast. Has anyone heard from her? I hope things are going well. 🙏🏻 ❤️ ⭐️

She posted on the 7th.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,603 Member
    B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,831 Member
    Saturday - excessively windy + rain and cold.

So we cycled inside.

jo09pv7qafia.png

Distance: 13.68km
    Time: 32:20
    Elevation: 36m
    Speed: Avg: 25.4km/h | Max: 44.3km/h
    Heart Rate: Avg: 145bpm | Max: 169bpm
    Cadence: Avg: 74 | Max: 115
    Power: Avg: 100W | Max: 229W
    Calories: 186

Machka in Oz
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,301 Member
    edited June 2022
    (((Lisa))) and (((Debbie)))
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,683 Member
    Morning ladies
    Lisa- always a bit of anxiety over visitors..my brother did well but cant do any heavy lifting for awhile.. he just took a job on a mini estate and worked 2 days we shall see how long that lasts but they put a gas bubble in behind his eye that will disapate after awhile.. I ordered him a gel mask to freeze because he gets bad headaches.. that will be coming today... that should help..
    Going to a graduation party later this afternoon with Tom,Elena for Toms second cousins that graduated high school..im still considered family actually more so than them but ..will be a fun time.. Alfie going over to hang with Homie...
    Debbie- so sorry to hear about your MIL sounds like it was with my FIL and my BIL and when my MIL passed Doug was stuck with his dad and married his ex wife so he wouldnt get arrested for elder abuse.. let me tell you what a family that was...Tom was the only semi normal one out of that bunch lol.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited June 2022
    We had a late night yesterday and were finally able to get good rest. DH is diabetic and had a low blood sugar level. We were able to get good food into him and a healthy blood sugar level. We’re planning to sleep in for awhile this morning.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,034 Member
    Good morning ladies!

My cousin guest is at his event for the day so that's taken care of. I plan on making a meatloaf to take over to my aunt and uncle. My mom wants to buy them a pot roast but I bet a heart patient is supposed to avoid fatty meat. Mom wanted to send me over with some cash yesterday but I didn't take it. It just seemed crass.

Then I've got laundry in, and I need to order the father's day present. It's Saturday so there's my dumbbells to do. Seems like there were a dozen other urgent things, but I can't think of them now. Isn't that the way it goes?

Then later there's my mom's appointment paperwork, getting new flea stuff, and washing my sheets. Teddy still has a few fleas and the vet said that they are seeing fleas resistant to Frontline Plus, and I should try Frontline Gold. More poison.

Annie in Delaware
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    <3