WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,932 Member
    Heather - well done on the pre-publicity! My least favorite bit of the whole process is the marketing. You are such support your friend, and I hope sincerely that it's not a UTI. How long until you sail? Can't be long now. And I keep forgetting to ask, how's your back doing?

Beth - So glad Cecil's doing well. Did the neighbors make good for his vet bills?

Pip -
    All good thoughts coming your way for Yogi.

Annie - So pleased your uncle got through the surgery OK.

Allie-Homer has had a really good run. How's your brother doing now he's post-op?

Barbara AHMOD - A little worried about you, as you're one of the wonderful parts of every day. Thank you, Katla for reminding me.

Debbie - There's a flavor of schadenfraude to your MIL's issues.

More later...
    Love y'all,
    Lisa

Lisa- I have never heard that word so looked it up- OH MY_ that IS my MIL for sure!!!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,506 Member
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,558 Member
    Allie, I love your new profile picture. Very cute.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Heather — So sorry your friend P has covid. It is too bad that she caught it from her daughter & granddaughter. I hope she will recover completely. 🙏🏻 ❤️

(((Rita))) — I’m sorry you feel like you’re getting a runaround from medical schedulers. I hope things will work out well. Can you contact your doctor’s office directly? Keeping my fingers crossed for you. 🤞🏻

(((Lisa))) — I hope your family visit is pleasant. 🌸

Pip — Happy to hear Yogi’s surgery was a success. YAY!!! 😊

Barbara — Thinking of you. I hope all is going well. ❤️

We are having a quiet day watching the river. DH is taking a new prescription and I hope he feels better.

Katla
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,803 Member
    Thanks Katla! Got the doctor situation sorted. My next medical is scheduling a procedure to fix my sinuses.

It is currently 113 here now at 1:30 pm. Probably will still climb. Staying inside in air for sure!imfzg4ce2650.png
    The next week here!!

RvRita sweltering in Roswell NM

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,811 Member
    B)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,028 Member
    Barbie so sad about Sasha! But it sounds like she had many wonderful loving years, and it is time. Take care of yourself in this time of grief.

Annie in Delaware
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited June 2022
    (((Barbie))) — I am so sorry about Sasha. Losing a beloved dog is very difficult. Bessie will need you. Sasha will be remembered. :heartbreak:

We lost our sweet old dog, Schooner last fall. He will be remembered. We are hoping to adopt a new puppy sometime this summer or fall. We have been lonely without a dog to love. ⭐️

• pipcd34
    Stats for the day-

Short walk w/family- 24.29min, 1.01mi= 113c
    Strava app = 116c
    Walk from home to store n bk- 18.04min, .75mi= 80c
    Strava app = 85c

Total cal 193

Yogi is taking pain meds and down to 1 mile max walks til Monday then we can go back to 6miles. Have to soak his food for the next two weeks.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,190 Member
    Barbie - Thinking of you. <3<3<3<3<3 The hardest thing.

Pip - Glad Yogi came through OK. :)<3

Tomorrow DH is out all day at cricket. Same Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. I love the idea of it, but it can get a bit lonely by the end. Gets back before 8 pm.
    I'm going to collect Bea on my own on Tuesday. She won't be happy about not seeing Johnny, but never mind. She knows he can't come.

I will start thinking about packing!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,747 Member
    Allie ... I just realized that your photo is new too!! I love it!!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,320 Member
    <3 (((Barbie, Jake and Bessie))) <3

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Barbie - (((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) to Jake and Bessie tooo It is a hard decision but we know when it is time and the right thing to do. Holding you all in my heart.

Kim in N. California
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    Barbie so sorry for the situation with Sasha. I think that is the hardest thing that we have to do for our fur babies 💞 praying for you and Jake 💞

<3 Mary from Arizona/ Minnesota
  • pipcd34