Answers

• chim3341
    chim3341 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022
    Lietchi , this fix didn’t work for me. 😡
  • moggser1
    moggser1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2022
    Re-installing didn’t work for me anyway, as I’ve said I tried the usual and it’s not solved it, thiss issue has just occurred from yesterday onwards, hasn’t been a probes before that I can recall
  • LeeAnne448
    LeeAnne448 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    I am having the same problem and have tried all of the usual fixes without success.
  • MrCooling
    MrCooling Posts: 3 Member
    There is another workaround which I discovered today by accident.
    On iPhone:
    In Diary view: at the top of the page, where it has "Calories Remaining" there are 3 dots on the right-hand side.
    Tap them.
    New screen appears called "Custom Dashboard".
    Tap "Calories Focussed" - even if you already have it set to that.
    It will refresh and the screen will automatically change back to your diary...and it will import your day's Apple Workouts.

Typing it out makes if sound far more time consuming than it is!
    It takes two taps and about 2 seconds.

No idea why that works, but it does.
  • moggser1
    moggser1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2022
    Has anyone any suggestions
  • MySeniorFitness
    MySeniorFitness Posts: 3 Member
    Let’s just get it fixed. Obviously this is not an API issue. Also hate the dashboard. Is this developed in the USA by 10 year olds? Keep it simple. You are not Facebook.
  • al1475
    al1475 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    This issue is since the newest update. Hope they fix it soon.
  • j75jyh97nq
    j75jyh97nq Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2022
    Same here. Seems to be product of latest update. However, this did work for me:

"Going to the newsfeed and refreshing that page within the MFP app has prompted the integration to sync for some, but not all, members. "
  • lorieca
    lorieca Posts: 11 Member
    @perryc05 Thank you so much for the work around.
    perryc05 wrote: »
    Try pressing the Newsfeed button on the app and then going back to Diary. The recorded exercise from the current day should come across:
    o45wlmbb421o.jpg

tj3c49c6ww2q.jpg

• lorieca
    lorieca Posts: 11 Member
    It really worked. Thank you @perryc05
  • 7jillsie7
    7jillsie7 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm getting frustrated. It looks like my Apple Watch and My Fitness Pal app are totally synced up, but it doesn't appear that my workouts are logging in My Fitness Pal automatically. Is this something I need to do manually? It seems to only capture my steps but none of the work I do on my Precor Elliptical, ab work or weight training that is being tracked on my Apple Watch.

Thank you SO much for your help.
  • barrel12fitness
    barrel12fitness Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, my exercise has stopped uploading to my fitness? It’s not just myself but my wife and friends to. What’s changed?? All permissions from apple fitness and my health app are still on?
  • stephen_kerr14
    stephen_kerr14 Posts: 1 Member
    App not syncing with Apple health app information so not including exercises details for calorie counting
  • wcardinal
    wcardinal Posts: 1 Member
    My Apple Watch does not auto update your app after new release
  • PixelMom07
    PixelMom07 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022
    Same here!!!
  • Dena216
    Dena216 Posts: 20 Member
    edited June 2022
    Same issue here all of a sudden.
  • scruffylady1
    scruffylady1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Me too! I am glad It’s not just me struggling with technology!!
  • acoggins76
    acoggins76 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Same..looks like we will need a fix..
  • briginemw
    briginemw Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    I fought with my phone for almost an hour thinking it was something I was doing wrong. We need a fix!
  • perryc05
    perryc05 Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2022
    Are you still getting the general steps coming through but not the recorded exercises from your Apple Watch?

If so there is a workaround in this thread. You just need to go the NewsFeed in the app and then back to Diary and the recorded exercises from the current day will come across.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10865572/exercise-from-apple-watch-not-syncing#latest
This discussion has been closed.