Hubba Hubba for the Holidays (CLOSED GRP) - Part 2

Options

Replies

• beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone that lost weight, and well done for anyone that passed the mini challenges!

Awesome work as always, KC! :drinker: ( That's water in those mugs, lol)
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Bump
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Great job guys! Congrats to the biggest losers :wink: and I also take dibs on next week as having my name highlighted! :wink: I'd love to see us ALL have that pretty yellow highlight on our names! Week #2 underway...lets kick it!!! :smile:
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Grats to everyone who lost!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Great job all you losers :drinker:

See you next week hopefully with a greater loss. :tongue:

Love the new Christmas ticker gets me in the mood for Christmas. :wink:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Happy I lost this wk but I still need to lose more to get to my start weight for the challenge BUT I feel it for this week...no birthdays, no Bunco, no kids eat free dinners out. This week is just Chinese takeout thurs with hubby and a girls dinner date with my oldest friend in Florida but we will make healthy choices together. Workouts planned for 5 days plus I may add extra walks/runs during lunch a couple of days. This week's goal is 2500 cals burned with workouts. Water goal is 100 oz a day and dinners are planned for the week for the family. Made a big salad last night and brought to work for the fridge and lunches this week. Fruit drawer is full and I have lots of frozen leftovers to add to my salad for lunches as well as turkey sandwiches on deli thins. THIS WILL BE A GOOD WEEK!!!! Looking for 172 on 9/26.....
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Wow! Way to go everyone! You're doing amazing! :)

btw, where can I get the christmas ticker that a couple of you have?

The Christmas ticker is here

http://www.matthewscaloriecounter.com/
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! :drinker:

Already kicking it this week and...the 10 min extra workout mini challenge has been done for today.

Stay strong everyone and keep focused.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to bluiz13, yeyeyefish, Christina1090, texastae1010, and gmomlyn this week!!! Great job everyone!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ugh! So mad at myself for forgetting to get my weigh-in in on time! (crazy day, worked - home 2 hours - work dinner meeting that I didn't get home from until 10:15). Sorry to goof that up!

Anyway... down again this week! Yay!!

09/05: 198.6
    09/12: 196.0
    09/19: 193.8
    09/26:
    10/03: <<<mini goal = 191>>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal = 185>>>
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal = 179>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal = 174>>>

I am quite ready for bed, so I'll have to catch up tomorrow. Great work everyone!!!

Hugs,

Amy
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Way to go, ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • Ballard12
    Options
    09/05: 278
    09/12: 276
    09/19: 275
    09/26:
    10/03: <<mini goal 270>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal 260>>>
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal 250>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<mini goal 240>>>
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Congrats to all the biggest losers:happy: I was down another .8 of a pound this morning which means I have hit my first mini goal already yay! Hopefully the rest of the week continues in this trend:laugh: Let's kick some butt this week!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 163
    Challenge Goal Weight: 140

09/05: <<<163>>>
    09/12: <<<164.4>>>
    09/19: <<<164>>>
    09/26:
    10/03: <<<158>>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31:<<<153>>>
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28:<<<148>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24:<<<140>>>
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of the Highlighed winners this week, you at least were able to shred that extra weight! But everyone should be proud of themselves including the people like me who havent lost or gained this week. Your dedication to still show up here and hold yourself accountable shows to everyone that you care about this just as much as the next person. Anyways, congrats everyone. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

The Holidays are coming soon, so have that outfit in mind, imagine yourself as sexy as can be wearing it, and drive yourself there! :drinker: :happy: :wink:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of the Highlighed winners this week, you at least were able to shred that extra weight! But everyone should be proud of themselves including the people like me who havent lost or gained this week. Your dedication to still show up here and hold yourself accountable shows to everyone that you care about this just as much as the next person. Anyways, congrats everyone. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

The Holidays are coming soon, so have that outfit in mind, imagine yourself as sexy as can be wearing it, and drive yourself there! :drinker: :happy: :wink:

bearface...you are so right , just staying the same weight and keeping up with your logging and exercise is key, it will come off...check out your food diary for clues and to tweak....good luck
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone.... You guys who aced it this week BRAVO!!!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options

bearface...you are so right , just staying the same weight and keeping up with your logging and exercise is key, it will come off...check out your food diary for clues and to tweak....good luck

I so agree with the both of you! Thanks for the posts.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!! Its so nice to see everyone shrinking together. For those like me who lost very little, stayed the same, or gained a little, remember it is a hiccup keep your nose to the grindstone and you'll see results.

As for the challenges:
    Fruit/veggie : I eat my fruit daily and strive to get my veggies, so this one shouldn't be too hard.
    Adding 10 minutes to workout, I won't be able to add to my lunchtime workout due to hour time constraint. However on Sunday I started 30ds and I'm getting up at 530AM to do that so techinically I added 30 minutes!!!

Good luck to all and have a great week.

PS: Thank you for the chart it looks fab!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    challenges for this week...
    i eat a fruit with breakfast and typically 2 during the day at work for snacks....
    i eat veggies with my leftover lunches or a salad each day plus at dinner i always have at least a dble serving of veggies....

i will be adding 10 mins of "extra" workouts each day i do them....plus i might on my "rest" days just do 10 mins too so i can say for 7 days i did 70 mins more this week.....

good luck this week....let's rock the scale next monday...