What's on your mind?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I am anticipating an extremely quiet day at work. Does MFP have any suggestions on how to spend 7ish hours in a pleasant, edifying, & somehow productive way within the confines of an office? Thanks in advance

Flirt, read, make obscene phone calls, get drunk......you might not want my advice. :)
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I am anticipating an extremely quiet day at work. Does MFP have any suggestions on how to spend 7ish hours in a pleasant, edifying, & somehow productive way within the confines of an office? Thanks in advance

Flirt, read, make obscene phone calls, get drunk......you might not want my advice. :)

😂
  • twitchymcgee
    The crazy lady that keeps calling the office thinking she’s going to get someone else on the phone and they keep transferring her to me.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    The crazy lady that keeps calling the office thinking she’s going to get someone else on the phone and they keep transferring her to me.

Next time you pick up.. fake an accent.. 😂
  • twitchymcgee
    lx1x wrote: »

Next time you pick up.. fake an accent.. 😂

‘Allo? Zees ees zee fronsh bekerie
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

I do have a name. I know who they’re going to transfer me to.😏
  • twitchymcgee
    Y’all ever use the facilities with the door open when there’s no one else at work? I think I missed the opportunity of a lifetime
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member

😂 I want to know how this story ends
  • twitchymcgee

😂 I want to know how this story ends

I feel a little bad because I think I hurt her feelings by not being effusive. And I eventually convinced her that she needed to call another agency
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Y’all ever use the facilities with the door open when there’s no one else at work? I think I missed the opportunity of a lifetime

I don't think so but I've kept it unlocked.

BUT...yesterday I made a pit stop at Trader Joe's on my evening walk and had to go to the bathroom. Normally, I just stop off across the street at the Circle K for evening diet coke but was craving egg salad for some reason so decided to see if TJ's had their egg white salad. (They didn't.)

I THOUGHT I turned the bolt in the bathroom but I guess I didn't cuz I was finishing up and this guy opened the door.

All he pretty much saw were my thighs and not very sexy undies. :)

He kept apologizing and I was, "Eh, I have no shame."

After being startled, that is.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    ms3n1dztmasp.gif

Like repelling magnets.
    That’s what the conversations with my ex have been like lately.
    No matter what either one of us says, the other doesn’t quite agree and it gets tense.
    Time to hang up, talk to you later!
  • twitchymcgee
    glassyo wrote: »

I don't think so but I've kept it unlocked.

BUT...yesterday I made a pit stop at Trader Joe's on my evening walk and had to go to the bathroom. Normally, I just stop off across the street at the Circle K for evening diet coke but was craving egg salad for some reason so decided to see if TJ's had their egg white salad. (They didn't.)

I THOUGHT I turned the bolt in the bathroom but I guess I didn't cuz I was finishing up and this guy opened the door.

All he pretty much saw were my thighs and not very sexy undies. :)

He kept apologizing and I was, "Eh, I have no shame."

After being startled, that is.

Thank you for this ❤️😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    How hilarious it is when people think they are being really cute and cryptic. When you know EXACTLY what they are talking about because they are extremely predictable and not at all clever.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Sometimes tour birthday is spent packing boxes cause you got a house as tour birthday gift!

But then you plan drinks with friends for a couple days later.....and have lots of cake to eat cause this is what your friends brought you
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    My epitaph will read "Till death do us cut" because this cut is taking forever bcuz I WANT ALL THE FOODZ
  • twitchymcgee
    a tornado uprooted a tree in in the cemetery 😬
  • Alinouveau2
    It's too hot out
  • Alinouveau2
    My ex’s bad attitude is having a really negative effect on our son.
    Son works for his dad so he’s always around his lectures and complaining.
    My son told me he was afraid he was becoming like his dad and it is effecting his relationship with his 9yr old son.
    Breaks my heart. 💔

At least your son recognizes this. Hopefully he can remedy things