Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,339 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Saw a poundage # on the scale I have not seen in awhile. I am not sure if the mini doughnuts were a good idea but they were gone so fast.

Hottest tomorrow but only upper 90's we hope.

Running out of salad makings - will plan for a different set of items over the weekend.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    eze6axhevytb.jpeg
    *** June 15 ***

Good grief, am I dragging this morning; I did not sleep long enough before waking up to the usual racing brain....

*waving at Antoine for more coffee*

Lana

264.0 today
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily as a way to remind me how naughtiness in my eating does make a difference on the scale.

Exactly, this is why I used to weigh daily too. Was a good motivator for me to see that the salty chips I had last night, even though they fit into my goal, were not a good idea.

I've lost some motivation because I'm moving from the country back to civilization next week and will have biking paths and/or gym access again. Hoping not living on a farm will help to spark my motivation again to full force. Cross your fingers for me!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Egg rolls for dinner and while they are baked they were fried at one point. Salad for lunch and apricots for snack - I will make sure to get my 5k and hopefully a little more.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    6ga7cu2ospso.jpeg
    *** June 16 ***

Good morning all~~

Jesi and Sara - let's all whip up some motivation!!

Years ago the summer was motivating to me to get in better shape, but now at my age, with no one caring what I look like, the summer has lost its magical powers. Of course this is all in my mind, so I will write this here and forge ahead!

*tossing trashy novel and beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

264.0 today
  • skierxjes
    Options
    @LanaCabana537 - I got married last summer and not being single has certainly had an effect on my motivation like your magical summer powers, I no longer have to try and catch a man so I've been really bad :s:D
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Yes and summer always involved bathing suits - can we think of this summer as one where we work to feel better and stronger?

Monster is back but working from home until Monday. Works for me.

Got 5500 steps in today.

• LanaCabana537
    edited June 2022
    Options
    n5fz6su2w7bk.jpeg
    *** June 17 ***

It's Friday - Yay!

Sara, yes, we will work to feel better and stronger! Glad you have a Monster-free work day today.

Jesi, definitely work at keeping yourself healthy, so that you have a long and easier life with your DH!

Keeping up with eating better food, today I will take that nice little drive out to Wildside Farm to pick up the veggies I ordered online. I'm supporting local farmers 👍🏻

Yesterday I let things rip and made a small amount of pasta with a large amount of alfredo sauce (and veggies) and.....the water weight/carb gain is the price I paid. Gah.

*heading for the lounger in the shade in the corner.....*

Lana

266.0 today
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Goooood morning!

I updated all of my stuff for my official start over effective June 3 and as of today, I'm down 5lbs even. My official weigh in/log day is Friday so hopefully I can keep up with the 2-3lbs loss per week for a while.

Have a great Friday, all!
  • LanaCabana537
    edited June 2022
    Options
    1q1bi1a26t5e.jpeg
    *** June 18 ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started. I'm looking for that second cup of coffee.

BBL

Lana

264.2 today
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Goood morning!

We’re taking the first load to our new (rental) house today, getting the keys, and coming back to pack like crazy so we can officially move in on Thursday.

High of 77° today so I’ll take that!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Just turned 12/noon. All of my errands, two grocery stores/car wash/eye glasses to pick up/stop by hairdresser to see daughter (helped me get pickled Korean Radishes) are done and I am home for rest of day.

Cool day here so trying not to jinx. Have 700 steps to get my 5k but will also aim higher. But you know me weekends are for napping.....

I have recycle water bottles, mens socks (for homeless bags the church gives out) and a prayer shawl to gift after I sew in the ends today for Church tomorrow.

Wishing all a great day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    9oz0qnluzx45.png
    *** June 19 ***

Another pretty day out there ☀️

My goal this week is to get significant exercise done, either pool or walking or floor exercises.
    I will need your help with this, and I will put it with the poundage below.

It is exciting to move into a new home - enjoy it!!

Sara - good for you on getting all of that stuff done before noon! 🎉

Waves to those who stop by later on 🌴

Lana

264.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Lana how do you need assistance? Do we make you tell us how many minutes you did "x" exercise, or chore, or do you want to track your steps, or do you just want to list your weight?

I picked up a packet with stir fry vegetables with yudon noodles and teriyaki sauce yesterday. On hot days I like to eat it cold. Serves 4ish and I am putting one of my poached chicken breasts in and that will be my lunches for part of the week. Still have pork to cook.

Saintly images are not entirely pure in my world as junk food is still wandering around, but less often and I am putting in more steps.

100 plus temps mid week again - it is summer and they are not giving us a week of 100 plus yet for which I am grateful.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited June 2022
    Options
    iya2muozod6j.jpeg
    *** June 20 ***

Good morning ☀️

Sara - I am having great resistance getting myself to do any kind of exercise, be it walking/steps, water exercise in the pool, or floor strengthening exercises. So I'm going to post it here with my weight. I just needed to say it out loud here that I need to do it and be accountable.
    I am expecting myself to do one out of the three listed; more would be a bonus.

Your vegetables, noodles, and sauce eaten cold sounds really good!
    I hope that you have a good day today 🤗

Waves to all who stop by later on 🌴

Lana

262.2 today
    No exercise yesterday 🥺
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Hard to stay awake at work today - Monday's are good for that. Had a great day eating until I got home. Will get my 5k today.

Hot temps over 100 start tomorrow and go through rest of week. Need to make sure my steps are in before I get home. Coworker asked that I change the tune I was humming at work - he got Copacabana. Be careful what you ask for.

Lana keep working in the right direction.

Wishing all a great evening. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    mgz08wm37j6u.jpeg
    *** June 21 ***

Good morning all ~~

Sara - Yikes, the over 100s this week will be daunting. Take good care of yourself 🤗

No formal exercise yesterday. I was very busy, and I was in a not-good mood. The day fell apart towards late afternoon. Woke up pretty crabby today. Dang!

Yes, I'm going to work in the right direction today!!

Lana

did not weigh
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Had a great day eating until I got home.

I feel this to my core. I can be super good about my intake all day then I get home and BAM! out the window. :#

Supposed to be 88° on Thursday and sunny... GREAT day for moving - NOT! At least we will be burnin' those calories!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far and are [trying to] staying cool!
  • skierxjes
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I kind of really wish we could have a "signature" for our forum posts. I'd like to keep the ticker posted when I post

weight.png
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

6:45 and still 104 fun stuff. Behaved today with food - at least better than yesterday.

Cooking pork for salads - have 500 steps to get 5k and you know it will happen. I am determined to outdress my boss and outsunshine my boss and loss more weight than my boss. She just doesnt know it.

Stay cool and drinks liquids.