WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Pip and Lisa. :)

I'm glad the service for your father went well, Kay. It sounds like it was lovely.

M in Oz
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options
    Pip
    💞🥂 Happy Anniversary 🥂💞
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Well even though i didnt do a whole bunch except go do bloodwork,gp over to the dr,and come home,still going to sleep early...
    Happiest of Anniversaries to both Lisa and Pip.. you both got keepers..
    Im done with men.. after 2 ..im not looking and im just happy with my pup and my family and friends..

What did the doctor have to say?
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    Allie – how frustrating!

Katie – what a lovely service!

Ceramics tomorrow night. Hopefully, I’ll get my sand dollar placque. For some reason, one tny part was much lighter. I put 4 coats of paint, had it refired, it still was light. So I put acrylic on it and now it has to be sprayed. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be able to bring it home

Michele NC
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,948 Member
    Options
    made it through my hour of zumba, BARELY- I was really dragging at the end.
    Going to have dinner(just fish sticks , too tired to make anything else), grab a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow night will be another at MIL's.
    Next week add in pet sitting, going over twice a day for 5 days to my friends. Plus having my daycare girl. I think I only have one night with MIL and no zumba on the forth so I get a little break.

Have a good night ladies

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,948 Member
    Options
    Tracey- the only problem is she would not understand what the worker was saying.
    She has a "disconnect in her brain" is how the doctors describe it- something to do with trying to translate in her mind from English to Okinawan. It isn't totally a hearing problem , like she says it is- they tested her.

Dh text me- said she was a lot better so far tonight- no yelling at him. He thinks it is because she was humbled by the fact that she keeps messing her pants and cant control it and depends on us to clean her up- I am hoping this is just a reaction to one of her new meds and not the new normal.

changed her shower time from tomorrow evening to Thursday morning. I am off Thursday and dh wants to come home by 6PM tomorrow so he can sleep before work. I don't get done with work until 4:30.
    This also lets her have a shower when it is warm and let her hair air dry instead of being wet when she goes to bed(she goes to bed about 5-6)
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,824 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    WiFi dodgy as we are at sea. Posts will be limited.

Katie - You all did your dad proud. Good memories. How great about the helicopter!

Yes, Lanette, it's light all the time. :D

I'm going to a salsa class today. Hope DH can do it with me. The sea is quite flat and it's foggy.
    Then I will go line dancing this afternoon.
    We did our gymming this morning early.

Love Heather xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Machka- went to Dr and she was running an hour behind they told me to come back tomorrow, they could have picked up the phone and called to tell me that for goodness sake.
    Morning ladies.. im up and dressed and going over to take care of the little guy
  • LeslieAWagner
    LeslieAWagner Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Good morning all from The Ozark’s! It’s 61 degrees and I’m in heaven! Sitting on my porch watching hummingbirds and listening to the light pat of rain and other sounds of nature! Dinner with friends from Texas was so much fun last night. It’s great to connect. Hair appointment this morning! Yay! I love having my hair done. :)

Lanette SW WA State - Yes!! The formation is fascinating (eroded bluffs from 500 - 300M years ago) and you can find tons of fossils here. I absolutely love this land. Sharing a couple of fossil pics!
    We have these all over our property! a601sup1e8gd.jpeg
    av3c4913pzpu.jpeg

Tina in CA - I’m sure you’ll reach that 10K goal! Do you take anything for your knees? I take multi-collagen that seems to work for me. I used to think it was just placebo but over time I’ve learned it’s actually helping.

drkatiebug - very sorry for your loss. Sounds like the service truly honored him in a way he would have loved.

Pip Happy Anniversary and many more!!

Michele NC Would love to see your ceramic piece when you’re done. :) As a kid I grew up doing ceramics every summer with my grandma. :))

Debbie Napa Valley, CA - Great job that you DID Zumba!! I doubt I would last 15 minutes lol
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,096 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Pip:
    💞🥂 Happy Anniversary 🥂💞

Allie: They SHOULD have picked up the phone!

Heather: 🥰 all the 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

It’s a bucketing wet day today, but may clear up later. I still have things I want to get done in the garden.

I had a lovely time at Craft this morning. It was the last session until September. I’ll still be working on my current project over the summer.

Just the monthly meeting on Thursday, and Parchment on Friday, then all my planned activities are over until after the summer (September)

🥳🎉 Cheers to all those celebrating.

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to any newbies.

☘️ Terri 🥰
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    🌹🌻🌷🌼